Celtic Festival (Tom Felton x Reader)

A/N: I have no other ideas right now and the festival was so cool this weekend. Please Enjoy and yes I know I'm a little obsessed with Tom Felton. Sorry for not posting when I said I would.

"(Y/N) are you ready?" Tom asked shaking me lightly.

"But sleep is calling my name." I responded.

"But your parents also expect us there tomorrow." He said.

"Fine." I mumbled throwing the sheets off and dragging myself to the bathroom to shower.

"You do... whatever and I'll finish packing the car." Tom said walking out of the bedroom.

"What even is the time?" I asked apparently no one. I looked at my phone. Five Thirty in the MORNING! I will definitely be sleeping on the way.

......

"Oh look you made it out of the house and alive." Tom said.

"Shut up! Or you will get hurt." I told him getting in the car.

"Okay, okay." He said backing out of the driveway.

"You bother me.." I said putting in one headphone, "while I'm sleeping, you won't live to see another day." I finished putting in the other." House of Memories by Panic! At The Disco lulled me to sleep.

Sleep is great was all I could think of. A couple hours later at nine I woke up.

"Does my Dad even remember how long it takes to get to Springs from Albuquerque? Obviously not, because we're going to make it in one day." I told Tom sitting up.

"I thought your Mom was going to kill me! She did not look happy." Tom commented.

"She's crazy. I learned the hard way." I said texting my Dad we should make it tonight. "I don't know why you woke me up so early. At this rate we'll be in Colorado by 12."

"I didn't know." He responded passing the slowest RV in the world.

"Why didn't you just ask me. You know how many times I did this drive through my childhood?!"

......

"Where is this house again? I know you told me like five times but..." Tom asked confused.

"It's in the subburbs. Near the Holiday Inn Express." I said again. "Park over in the Kohls parking lot."

"But.."

"Just do it!"

"Fine." He said parking and getting out.

"Thanks you." I said sliding in to the drivers seat and adjusting it. "This will be a lot faster I promise."

And couple minutes later we we're finally there. "Told you." I said.

"Whatever.." He said.

I went to the back to grab my suitcase from this past week in a half, while Tom grabbed his. We went up and rang the door.
(I don't know if any of you have big family's but I do. So I'm going to kinda base it off my family. I'm also giving you my last name so this clan thing works. Sorry if you don't agree. I'm just making it big like my family but they can look however you want.)