I Spy p.2 (Draco x Reader)

sorry if you don't like kpop, this was the only song i was thinking of while writing this

              You sat on your coach at home which seemed to become a normal routine after McGonagall sidelined you after the last mission, which there was no need to do in your own opinion. And so here you were once again channel surfing, looking through the same things that had been everyday.

Groaning you turned the tv off and headed to the kitchen, maybe food would help. You headed to the kitchen and looked into the fridge and it was takeout as far as the eye could see. Maybe you should actually go grocery shopping, it wouldn't hurt. You hadn't left the house in weeks because when you did it required an escort. Sighing, you slumped into a chair next to the kitchen island. Slowly your head connected with the marble of the island as you thought of something to do.

CRASH!

You took a breath and rolled your eyes. Sure you wanted some action, you'd done nothing for weeks. Sighing you grabbed the bat sitting in the kitchen and headed towards the living room where the sound was coming from and poked your head in to look. And there was Draco on the floor next your coffee table.

              You looked down at him with your hands on your hips. "I thought you were supposed to be a secret agent or something." He looked up at you and gave you the bird.

"Shut up y/l/n." He said as he made his way off the floor. "And considering what I'm about to do you should be nice to me." He walked over to me and pulled a file out of his bag and handed it to me.

             Hesitant you grabbed the file. "And this is..."

"The most recent whereabouts of our good friend Riddle." He answered. He walked around you so he was behind you and could look over your shoulder.

"And this is where..." you asked as you looked through the file and found your answer. "Why would he go to Paris. That makes no sense."

          Draco moved next to you and flipped through the pages to get to a certain one. As he did so he placed his hand on your waist and you straightened your back at the contact. You hadn't seen each other in at least two months. So him suddenly being here out of the blue and  his choice of placement of his hands was a bit foreign.

            You snapped out of your thoughts as Draco started to speak. "This seems to be a pretty good reason to me." He said pointing at the picture. It was Tom with Amycus Carrow. One half of the Carrow siblings.

               You looked at Draco with confusion. "But that makes no sense. The Carrows cut ties with Riddle when they were still in the states."

"That's what we thought too, but apparently we were all wrong." He looked down at you. "There having another 'event'." He said emphasizing event.

             Looking at you shook your head. "You know McGonagall will never let me go after what happened last time." You looked down avoiding his gaze.

Draco gently grabbed your chin making you look up. "That's why I'm here. To talk to you. y/n, we need you there. You're one of our strongest agents. And we're not infiltrating the party this time. We're hoping to do it somewhere not so private and full of death eaters."

"Fine." You answered. "But we're doing this on my terms."

...

"God, this flight is going to suck." You groaned looking out the window. "A 10 hour flight, that's way too much time."

Draco chuckled. "Come on y/l/n, it's not that bad." He looked at you. "I mean I could think of some things to do to pass the time." He said raising his eyebrow.

"Shut up!" You yelled chucking your pillow at him. He caught the pillow and stood up walking over to you. He leaned down toward you putting his arms on either side of your head to support his weight, your body underneath his.

          He looked down at you smirking. "Don't lie to yourself y/n, you know you'd enjoy it." He leaned down to whisper in your ear. "And I'd like to think I'd enjoy it just as much." Your breathing quickened as you looked at him. He smirked and went back to his seat.

"Asshole." You mumbled putting your headphones in hoping to fall asleep.

...

       Stepping out of the hotel you looked up and squinted at the sky. "Why am I doing this again?" You said to no one in particular.

"Because you love me." Draco said coming up behind you and placing a hand on your lower back. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. He looked at you and chuckled. "Stop denying it y/l/n."

            The ride to the cafe where you were planned to meet Riddle couldn't have been long enough. To say you were nervous was an understatement. Especially after what had happened last time. You were a mess if you were being honest, your palms were sweating and all you could think about was the worst possibilities. Riddle had played it so smooth last time, he acted like he knew nothing when he knew everything. Draco looked over at you and placed his hands in yours. "Hey, calm down. You've got this. You're an amazing detective and what happened last time wasn't your fault." You looked down and nodded. "Hey..." he said grabbing your chin making you look at him. You looked into his eyes and couldn't make out what he was feeling, that was Draco. He was good at hiding things. "You got this. I believe in you and I would never put you in a situation where you would get hurt." You nodded and your eyes flickered to his lips, his doing the same.

           It seemed to be slow motion. Sure it was just a peck, but it meant everything. And unbeknownst to you both the car had stopped at its destination. Draco looked at you and made sure your mic and everything was set in place. He squeezed your shoulder and you were out of the car and headed inside.

...

          Apparently it was too much to ask a criminal mastermind to show up on time. You had been waiting for at least 30 minuets, waiting in a spot next to a window so the agents could see you. And your drink was starting to slowly be none. Sighing you talked into your earpiece. "Does he plan on showing anytime soon or am I waiting here looking stupid for no reason."

"Oh hush y/l/n." Seamus sounded through the earpiece. "You'll blow the cov-,"

"Both of you shut up they're pulling up." He was cut off by Granger. And sure enough three black SUVS pulled up. Well the guy sure knew how to be subtle. They parked in front and Riddle walked out of the middle one, followed by two large men that looked as if they could use you as weights. Riddle walked in and saw you near the window. He whispered something to his men and headed towards you with a smirk on his face.

         You stood up to greet him but stopped as you saw him heading straight for the chair. Sitting across from each other he pulled of his gloves and smiled at you. "Agent y/l/n, nice to see you again. Especially as our last encounter was... cut short."

           Scoffing you said. "Sure, we'll go with that. But let's get to the real reason why you're here, why are you working with the Carrows, you cut ties with them when they were back in the states."

          He shrugged. "Business is business and business makes money." He leaned on the table towards you. "But you, why are you here?"

"That's none of your concern." You said.

"Oh but it is. See with you here, it makes everything more difficult for me." He said getting closer. "And that's not good for business. So without you in the picture, it makes it easier for me to make money..."

"Get her out of there now!" You heard briefly through the earpiece.

       Riddle now as close as he could possibly get dragged his fingers from the top of your cheek to your chin, causing you to chives, was still talking. "So that's what I'm going to do, get rid of you." And everything went black.

Gosh, I never update and I'm sorry. If you guys want I was thinking of maybe doing a q&a and I don't plan on leaving this on a cliffhanger. There will be a part 3... hopefully.