No More Words (Oliver x Reader)

"Then the Ravenclaw seeker just came up behind Harry and snatched the sni-" Oliver was cut of by me interrupting.

"May I remind you, you are the one who asked me to help you with this potion work. Are you not?" I asked.

"Yes I did." He mumbled. "Continue." He grumbled putting his head in his hands.

"So you add in the bean, but be careful...." I trailed off noticing Oliver looking at something in his lap. I closed my eyes rubbing my forehead, it was going to be a long night. I walked over and looked over his shoulders.

Quidditch Plays.

He never rests, he's going to kill himself with this game. I quickly reached over him and grabbed the paper.

"What was that for!" He asked trying not to get to loud with Madame Pince in the room.

       I held the paper with a smirk on my face. "You're not getting this back till we finish this lesson."

"That's not fa-" He started.

"Oh no, it's completely fair. This way maybe you'll pay attention." I looked at his book. "And get your book on the right page."

       I sat back on the other side of the table, folding the Quidditch Plays and putting them in the front of my book.

"As I was saying when you add the bean, you want to be careful to not just dr- " I was cut off by Oliver speaking once again.

"Did you know, Angelina is in the verge of quitting the team! She says I'm to pushy when it comes to winning." Oliver said leaning back in his chair. He smiled. "Can you believe that!" He laughed.

"Right now yes. Well you're obviously not paying attention. Let's continue this for tomorrow." I said standing up. I grabbed the plays out of my book and handed them to Oliver. "Meet me back here tomorrow. Same time."

"But we have practice planned tomorrow." He said standing up.

"I don't care if you have practice tomorrow. If you like we can meet at the pitch, but you're not practicing, you can observe practice." I said. I put my books in my bag and started walking out.

"Fine. But I can't say I'll pay attention." Wood said.

     I turned around. "Oh you will." And with that I walked out.

         I was walking to the pitch after classes headed to the Gryffindor teams practice. Everything was calm until two red headed figures zoomed by taking my book bag with them.

"Fred! George!" I yelled. "I need those back. I swear to God if Oliver put you up to this, that boy will regret his life. I started running after the two, but since they had longer legs, they were a good distance ahead.

I finally followed them all the way to the Quidditch pitch where they stood outside of it smirking.

"You know, I'd really love to have my stuff back." I said looking at the twins.

"Sorry can't do love. We have strict orders." They said.

"Let me guess, from Oliver?" I questioned.

"Uh....." The twins stared.

"I hope you both know if he doesn't keep this grade up he could be booted from the team." I told them.

"Did you know that Georgie, cause I sure didn't." I assume Fred said.

"Not at all Freddie. Maybe we should give her back the books so we have a captain the rest of season." George replied.

"I guess, Olivers face is definitely going to be interested." Fred said handing me my book bag.

"Good." I said putting it over my shoulder. "Now tell your captain he better be in those stands in ten minutes." With that I walked over to the Gryffindor stands setting my stuff up.

"So, I'm guessing my plan with the twins didn't work." Oliver said showing up in my line of vision.

"No." I smirked. "But good try." I pulled out my potions book and set it down. "Now are you actually ready to work?"

"I guess." He sighed, putting his head in his hands. I had started talking once again about Felix felicious but was interrupted again, and again, and again.

"Oliver! We have work to do! If you don't stop yelling at your team we're never going to get this done!" I yelled.

"Okay! I swear I'll stop." He said. But he didn't it just kept happening. I finally stopped talking and looked over at him, but he was completely ignoring me.

I only had one idea left and I really didn't want to try it out, but it might be the only way. (Y/N) you can't do this to yourself. Screw it. I got a bit closer to Oliver, then did it. I pushed my lips on to his. He didn't kiss back at first, which worried me , then he did. He placed his hands on my hips, moving his lips with mine. We stopped and I looked up at him.

"What do I owe the pleasure (Y/L/N)?" Oliver asked raising his eyebrows.

"It was the only way to keep you from talking." I laughed.

"Well I may need to keep talking." He said.

"Maybe you do." I smiled. "Or you could stay quiet while I finish this study session. And if your quiet, you can talk later."

"Fine by me." He said.