I Spy (Draco x Reader) Secret Agent AU

A/N: which, I'm not dead. Writing just seems to be a difficult task lately. I don't know why. I've been more focused on my social media au's on tumblr more than anything, and those rarely get updated as it is. Writings au's though has made writing easier coming back. I don't feel as stressed to write every detail as exactly as it is in the book, and it's kinda nice.

And idk life's just been crazy. I made varsity this year and bts definitely decided to just take over my life so...

               I sighed as I spun around in my office chair once again. Desk work was boring and I needed adventure, I need a field case, preferably soon. My partner looked over at me and rolled his eyes. "And what's your problem y/l/n?"

"Nothing Malfoy. I just need field work before I decide to blow my brains out." I responded looking at the bleach blonde boy.

"Well good thing a case came up that I need you two to cover." I turned and looked up quickly and almost fell out of my chair to see our case handler McGonagall. I quickly sat up straight and smiled at her. "Are you okay Ms. y/l/n?" She asked with a smirk.

I smiled as Draco chuckled. "I'm just dandy Ma'am." She nodded and indicated with her hand for us to follow her. We both got up and headed towards McGonagalls office. I looked at Draco and saw a smirk on his face, that was never good for me. I leaned next to him and whispered to him, "I see that smirk and you better thi-" I was cut off as I fell to the floor. I glared up at Draco as he stood with pretend shock on his face.

"Ms. y/l/n could you please pull yourself together." McGonagall said staring down at me. I meekly nodded and got up and brushed my suit off. We reached her office and sat in the chairs in front of her desk. She pulled out the papers in the file folder in front of her. I looked and saw several pictures of the group we had been chasing for the last two years, the death eaters, as they liked to call themselves. There was plenty pictures of the followers, but none of their leader, Tom. McGonagall cleared her throat and started talking. "These were taken recently at a hotel in Chicago. The ones seen in the pictures, checked into this hotel only a few days ago. There's said to be a gala going on later this week that they plan on attending, and we have in good word that Tom Riddle should also be there." She handed us the pictures and allowed us to look at them. They were all dressed in black and a hint of their matching tattoo was poking out of their sleeves.

Draco tossed the photos onto the table and started talking. "So let me guess, we need to go to Chicago and go to this gala and get as much initial and hopefully arrest Riddle, or get a closer idea of his plan."

McGonagall nodded. "Yes, that should be all. You'll get your identities on the way there." She stood up and we followed. "You leave tonight, the plane leaves at 7. Now off you go, go pack." We exited the room and headed back towards our desks. 

          I stopped walking and turned to Draco. "Can you please be on time Malfoy. We don't need another one of your little girlfriends making us late once again. If you're going to break up with this one can you please wait till after the mission." I asked staring up at him.

         He rolled his eyes at me. "You make me out to be such a bad person y/n, I'm offended." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes back at him and grabbed my stuff behind him.

"I'll see you later Malfoy and please don't be late." I said walking out of the agency.

• • •

I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my watch again. It was almost 7:30 and not to my surprise Malfoy was late again. "Um y/n not to rush or anything," the pilot Hooch said, "but um we need to get going soon. Do you know if Mr. Malfoy plans on showing up soon."