Uh-oh? (Fred x Reader)

I woke up and immediately felt sick. I ran to the bathroom connected to my room and threw open the lid on the toilet. I flushed and went to brush my teeth and wash my hands. This had already happened a few times. I don't remember eating anything my stomach disagreed with, or being near anyone sick. I was just with Fred. Wait. What did we do this week?

                Could I? No I can't be. I thought he.... wait did he? Did he use protection? I knew we were just out of Hogwarts and I just started interning at the ministry. Isn't a bit early to be starting a family? Or even thinking of having kids? What would his family think if I am? Guess there was only one way to find out.

......

           I'm pregnant? I'm pregnant. What is Fred going to think? Are we even ready for this. Am I ready for this? Sure I'll have Molly to help. But we aren't even married or thinking about it. It was unheard of in the wizarding world. A child before marriage?

           I don't know how I'm going to tell Fred. I have to tell him. I just don't know how. I first have to worry about getting to diagon ally. I dressed and went to the fireplace and use the floo network to get to the leaky cauldron and then to the shop.

          I walked into Burgin and Burkes, wanting to avoid Fred as long as I could.  "Good Morning Miss." The shopkeeper smiled.

"Morning." I replied lifting up a book and looking at it. I put it back down and wandered around upstairs then left. I just wandered around Diagon Ally as long as I could until I had to eventually go to the twins shop. I walked in and looked around the busy shop, minus the school year already started.

"(Y/N)!" I heard my name and my breath hitched in my throat, I looked up and saw George. I felt myself finally breath.

"Morning George." I smiled. "How's the morning been."

        He walked over to me. "Okay, a bit slow."

         I chuckled. "You call this slow? It seems pretty busy."

"It's not bad." He shrugged. "Now I'm assuming your here for Fred, am I right?"

"Yeah..." I laughed nervously remebring what I had to say. "I just need to talk to him about something."

"Well followed me." I followed George to there back storage room. "Fred! (Y/N)s here to see you." George yelled and then left. Fred popped up behind a a shelf.

"Morning love." Fred said standing up and walking over to me and wrapping me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his middle and put my head on his shoulder.

"I have to tell you something." I say looking up at him.

        Fred gave me a confused look. "Sure, what is it love?" Oh Merlin.

"Could we maybe sit down." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Of course." Fred took my hand and led me to a couch in the back room. He sat down and I followed him down.

       I looked up at him. "So you remember that night a few days or so."

         Fred looked down with a tint of red on his cheeks. "Yeah...."

"I'm not sure if it was that or another time but...." I drawed. Oh just tell him  (Y/N). "I'm....I'm pregnant."

       Fred looked up excited. "Really!?"

       I chuckled. "Yeah, I was waking up sick the last couple of days and decided to check it out."

      Fred stood me and picked me and wrapped me in a hug. "Oh (Y/N), I'm so excited and happy! I'm gonna be a dad!" He pulled apart and looked at me seriously. "Now it's my turn to talk."

"Okay?" I looked at him. "What do you have planned Freddie?"

          He grabbed both my hands in his. "I know this probably isn't a proper way to ask you this, but I've wanted to do this for a while, but with this information, I can't think of a better time." Is he really doing this right now? "But  (Y/N) (Y/L/N) will you marry me?"

          My eyes widened. "Yes..." I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you."

          He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you too." We stood there for a minute then I let go of him. He grabbed my hand a put a simple silver wedding band on with a small diamond. Perfect.

            "Simple. Just how I like it." I said smiling.

"Now let's go tell Georgie!" Fred exclaimed grabbing my hand. We walked out and Fred started calling George's name. "George! George!"

          George turned around looking at Fred. "What?" He yelled back.

"Come here!" Fred yelled back. George walked over.

"What's so important?" George questioned.

"Your going to be an uncle Georgie." Fred smiled.

         George's smile became bigger. "Are you serious!"

"Yeah." I smiled. "You're also going to be a brother-in-law."

"You're getting married too!" George smiled more if it was possible.

"Yeah. Now if you don't mind, I'm taking off early." Fred said.

"No, you go ahead." George said. Fred grabbed my hand and we walked out of the store.

         He grabbed my cheeks and brought us together in a kiss. It was little and sweet. "I don't know how you did it  (Y/N)." Fred smiled.

"Did what?" I laughed.

"Make me love a person as much as I love you." Fred mumbled against my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled.

A/N: I'm so suprised and happy about how many reads this has! I never expected it to get this far! So sorry for my unrealistic updating times, but my life is hectic. Thanks to everyone who's been here since the first few reads, you guys helped me get to where I am today. I was going to do this earlier but shout out to my group of punnie people in the comments of my Draco x Potter reader. Once again thanks for everything you do to help get this story to where it is.