I'm So Dead

Lucy enters the common room, the sadness had subsided in the corridors, leaving her furious. Her life is being decided for her and there's nothing she can do about it. The only friends she'd made since her arrival at Hogwarts five years ago are going to abandon her when they return. She's engaged to the enemy now. Draco Malfoy, the bane of her existence, is to be her husband. She shudders at the thought before stomping into the room, shouting in rage as she throws whatever she can find across the room. A thought passes through her mind of how ridiculous she must appear, but remembers the house is empty so no one can see or hear. A noise cuts her off mid-sentence and she twirls on spot, her hair slapping her in the face as someone comes down from the boys' dormitories.
"Stop yelling! Bloody hell I'm trying to sleep!" The voice says.
Once her eyes land on blonde hair she whips her wand out.
"Go away! I'm not going to deal with you right now!"
He looks down at her standing in the destroyed common room, her eyes blazing, chest heaving, and simply laughs at her.
"I'm guessing you went home already? How is my beautiful fiancée doing?"
He smirks as she flips him off, never lowering her wand.
"Leave me alone Malfoy! Your parents may have arranged this with Annabella and Theodore, but it doesn't change how I feel about you. I've lost everything that mattered to me because of you!" She shouts.
"You lost the blood traitors, you'll survive. Someone of your blood standing shouldn't be slumming with them anyhow."
She points her wand at him, sending the Bat Bogey Hex in his direction. It hits him and she scurries up the stairs on the girls' side before he can react.
"You can't hide up there forever Luce. You'll get hungry sometime." He taunts, before going up his side to find his wand to remove the hex.
----------------------------
Christmas morning arrives and she still has not left her bedroom. He is somewhere in the castle and Lucy does not want to deal with him at all. It's been four days since she's eaten anything, since she didn't eat the day before the students left either. She had in fact hidden away a couple of pieces of candies from her last trip to Hogsmeade, using them to stave off the hunger eating away at her. She's decided to attend the feast this evening, since Professors will be there so he's less likely to try something. It's early in the morning, so she decides to slip on her house slippers and venture down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Malfoy should still be asleep. She peeks around the corner of the stairs to ensure the common room is empty before scurrying down them as quietly as possible. She makes it through the room and down to the Great Hall without incident. The Great Hall is empty and she takes her usual seat.
An assortment of Holiday themed breakfast choices appear in front of her and she reaches for a goblet of orange juice as two unfamiliar owls swoop in, packages tied to their legs. She releases the goblet and attends to the owls, releasing the packages and sending them to the owlery for treats. She glances over the first package and recognizes Fred's scrawling letters across the top. The other one she doesn't recognize, but places it to the side. The family owl flies in afterward, several small packages tied to his legs. She tends to him as well before turning back to the orange juice. She takes a sip before placing two pieces of French toast on her plate. She lifts the fork to her lips before a set of footsteps draws her attention to the doorway where Malfoy enters, a pair of black sweatpants, no shirt and hair mussed from sleep. He looks over at Lucy and smiles before heading in her direction. She drops her fork onto the plate and grabs a new goblet of orange juice before using her wand to send the packages to her room. She stands and moves to go around him to head back to the common room.
"Come on Luce, eat breakfast with me. It is Christmas after all."
"Go to hell." She replies, taking a sip.
"Now, now. Behave Luce. You wouldn't want me to write to Theodore and Annabella, do you?"
She flinches at their names, but retorts. "Again, go to hell. You're not in control of me."
She turns away and feels him latch onto her arm. She wrenches it out of his grip and scowls.
"Sit." He commands quietly.
"And if I refuse?"
"You'll find out." They lock gazes for a moment in challenge before she takes a seat. "Good."
She stays silent while he eats, staring at the large Christmas tree instead of eating though she is starving.
"You'll learn to obey me someday, Luce."
"I'm not a puppy. I don't obey orders from a 'master'." She bites out.
"You're a wife, not a puppy. You've certainly been taught to obey orders, considering where you've come from."
She stands and pours the contents of her goblet on his head before marching out of the Great Hall and back to her dormitory. She slams the door behind her and locks it before settling down on her bed.
"I'm so dead now..." She mutters before taking a shuddering breath and running her hands through her hair.
She takes a quick shower before dressing in a pair of dark green skinny jeans with a black tank top and open scarlet sweater. She dries her hair and curls it into delicate spirals before checking the dormitory and settling back down on her bed with the stack of presents in front of her.