I'm Too Good Looking to Die

The group stays silent for a while, letting her story sink in. Fred held her hand tightly the whole time, keeping his temper bottled up for the time being. George breaks the silence by asking where Lucy's home was. She shakes her head, telling him that they were not allowed to commit murder in her house. The three argue their points until she shuts them down with a definitive no. A comfortable silence ensues while she finishes her drink. 

"I just thought of something, Lee never told me about what he asked you and you'd mentioned it in the letter. What did he ask you?" Fred asks.
Lucy's face turns red and she turns to face Lee. "Why did you ask if you weren't going to tell him?"
"Curiosity? I figured you'd tell him yourself at some point."
"Tell me what?" Fred asks again.
"I'm going to commit murder in your apartment guys. Lee, I'm going to kill you."
"Please don't. I'm too good looking to die!"
Lucy gets up from her seat and tackles Lee, who had started to run away. They hit the floor with a thud and he begins to shout for help. Two sets of arms pull Lucy away from him and Fred holds her against him.
"Now that you can't murder our business partner, tell me."
"He asked me if I was in love with you..." She mutters.
"And your answer was?"
"A secret." She grins.
"I want to know." He pouts.
She gets on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear. "Not telling."
He releases her in defeat as she smirks at him. A loud pop echoes in the room and they all jump and turn to face the intruder. A small house elf in a t-shirt from a muggle band called Nirvana is standing in the center of the room shaking. Lucy walks over to her and gets down on her knees to hug the elf.
"What are you doing here?" She asks.
"Lolli wanted to make sure Miss Lucy was okay. Lolli didn't mean to leave Miss Lucy before. Lolli was scared."
"It's alright Lolli. You got me to safety and I'll never forget that. Thank you for everything. Where are you going to go now?"
"Lolli doesn't know."
Lucy thinks for a moment before coming up with an idea. "Go to Hogwarts if you want. The elves are well cared for. Talk to Dumbledore, tell him I sent you."
"Thank you Miss Lucy. I will go there now."
"Wait. I have a couple of questions."
The house elf tilts her head to the side slightly, causing her ears to flop over.
"Did the Malfoys leave the manor?"
"Yes Miss Lucy. They spoke of finding Miss Lucy and bringing to their house."
"What can you tell me about my birth family? Anything you picked up in passing?"
The elf thinks for a minute before shaking her head. "They didn't say much about Miss Lucy besides being a Binx and from America. The files are in Master Theodore's office."
"Thank you Lolli. Go to Hogwarts and be careful."
The elf smiles before backing away from the girl and disappears. Lucy looks up at the boys with a smile.
"Well boys, it's time to become super spies."

5be2c9<Sc<