Visitor

Lucy waves goodbye to her parents who promise to visit her in a week before turning around and entering the airport again. She goes through all of the steps and boards the plane. Approximately eight hours later, she sleepily gets off the plane and claims her luggage from the belt. As she descends the stair case to head to the main doors, her eyes lock on two sets of red hair and a head full of dreadlocks. She grins at the trio before rushing down the stairs and into Fred's arms. He picks her up and spins her around before planting a quick kiss on her lips. They part and she hugs George and Lee and they take her bags as they walk out of the airport and down to the alley where they can apparate back to the apartment.
When they arrive at the apartment, the boys sit Lucy down so she can recap what happened while she was gone. She explains the kidnapping and her real name and everything else she'd heard, then shows them the teddy bear and the photos. Lucy and her parents took pictures together, some of the house, and several of New York that got developed and put into the album for her. They flip through it and she asks about what happened while she was gone. They tell her it was boring and dreadful, with take out every day so they wouldn't burn everything down. They'd also created a new product to sell in the shop. She claps excitedly and rushes downstairs to find the new item to bring back up to look at.
She ignores the darkness of the shop and picks her way through carefully without turning on the light. Her hands skim over the products on the shelf Lee had directed her to go to and lands on the new item, a party in a ball. You were supposed to drop it into a glass of water and all kinds of party supplies explode out of it, balloons, streamers, everything. They even vary by occasion. She grabs one and turns around to crash into someone's chest. "Could you not wait that long to see me again?" She jokes.
"No, I couldn't wait any longer."
She looks up and through the darkness to find a pair of icy eyes staring down at her. She opens her mouth to scream but he covers her mouth with his hand before giving her a look to stay silent. She licks his hand in protest but he doesn't move it, only shoots her a look.
"I'm not here to hurt you. Just hear me out."
She raises an eyebrow in confusion.
"Theodore and Annabella are looking for you. They'll find you if you stay here."
She finally tears his hand away from her mouth.
"And why should I care?" She hisses.
"I overhead them talking to my parents. If they find you they're pulling you from Hogwarts and lock you away to be tortured into submission. You really made them mad when you took off. They were talking of making you a Death Eater to increase your worth as well."
She rolls her eyes. "Why should I believe you?"
"Because you saw my mark the day you left.. They said it was a way to ensure your loyalty to me since disobedience to the Dark Lord is punishable by death. You have to get out of here."
"Why are you supposedly trying to help me now? You beat and cursed me repeatedly. Your goal in life seems to be keeping me as your personal whipping girl. I'm surprised you hadn't jumped on the opportunity to capture me yourself, unless that is your current plan? Scare me into running away with you so you can hide me away for your own amusement?"
He lets out a frustrated sigh.
"I'm sorry for all of that Lucy. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I didn't want to hurt you."
"Yet you did. You hit me, cursed me, not to mention what you attempted the night I took off. I don't know what you expected to happen from hurting me but love was not an option. Goodbye Malfoy."
She turns from him to go down a different aisle, but he lightly grabs her arm and pulls her back to him.
"Lucy stop. Just please listen to me." He pleads, his tone catching her off guard.
"Why? Oh by the way, thanks for the creepy rose. 'Enjoy the freedom while it lasts' totally sounds like you want to help me." She scoffs. "Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't scream like a little girl and alert the guys?"
He runs his hand through his hair, tousling the blonde locks.
"Because, Lucy, I'm trying to look out for you. If you want to be made into a slave for the Dark Lord, then go right ahead. If not, get out of here."
"Oh, I almost forgot Dear Malfoy, I came in contact with some very lovely people. Within the next few days after I sign a paper or two, our engagement will end and you won't have a say in it."
His face drops at her words. "What?"
The door opens at the top of the stairs and Lee's voice floats down, asking what was taking her so long. She opens her mouth to speak just as Malfoy pulls her to his chest and spins on heel and they disappear with a loud crack.