Knock Down Drag Out

"Before you look at her, just keep your temper in check."
"What are you talking about? Who is that?"
"It's Lucy."
Fred shoves Lee aside and kneels down in front of the girl, slowly cupping her chin and lifting her face to look at his. He lets go immediately after and lightly pulls her from the chair and into his arms. George and Lee watch as he holds onto her as if she'd disappear if he let go. Finally he leans her back to look at her and to see if she would talk to him.
"Lucy? It's me. Can you tell me what happened?"
She looks up suddenly and her mouth forms words but nothing comes out at first.
"F-Fred?" She manages to choke out and he just smiles and nods.
Her face forms a broad smile as she latches onto him and pushes her lips onto his. He kisses back, tangling his fingers in her unruly hair. They pull away when the boys start to make gagging noises and cracking jokes about them.
"What happened to you Lucy and how did you get here? And where on Earth are your clothes?"
"It's a long story... Can I shower first please? I'm freezing and bleeding." She motions to her scraped right hand and her knees. There's a nasty cut across her cheek as well.
"Yeah. I'll get you some clothes, the bathroom is through that door."
She wraps the towel around herself before slowly getting to her feet and walking to the bathroom. Fred goes into his bedroom to find something for her to wear. He hears the shower turn on a moment later and digs through his dresser drawers. He settles on a pair of jersey type shorts and the shirt he'd given her that he'd put in his pocket since it was still small at the time. He returns it to normal size and takes it and the shorts to the bathroom. He tells her he's putting clothes inside and averts his eyes just in case as he quickly puts them on the sink and shuts the door.
While she's in the shower, the trio settles around the kitchen island to talk. They're all anxious to find out what happened and how easy it would be to find Malfoy to murder him. The door clicks open and Lucy walks out looking cleaner. She walks over to them and Fred pulls out a seat for her to sit at before offering food and something to drink. She declines the food but accepts a cold muggle soda. A muggleborn had come into the shop one day with one of the drinks and the boys had to try it and got hooked. She takes a large gulp before realizing that they're all staring at her expectantly. They sit around her, Fred on her right with George and Lee sitting on the counter across from them.
"Where should I start?" She asks quietly.
"What happened at Hogwarts, Since Lee wasn't able to see you most of the time?"
She nods and recaps the events from school, including a threat to Lee for spiking her drink that day and thanking him for helping her to the Infirmary and for the night before.
"Now what?"
"What happened at the house and what led up to you dropping out of the sky?"
"At the house after Malfoy's parents dropped us off, he got his frustrations out for me running from him and more for the night before because he heard the conversation Lee and I had. He left me alone after that for about a week, I'm assuming to let me heal. I hid in my room throughout the days, but at night he insisted on sleeping in the same room so I couldn't sneak away. He had a house elf guard the fireplace and front door so I couldn't get out. After that week, he decided to train me further since there'd be no interruptions. Several bruises later, I snapped. I fought back and it turned into a knockdown drag out muggle fight, since magic isn't allowed for us yet. I lost and he threw me in the bedroom and locked the door. He left me there for a week and a half with no food. During that time, I wrote the letter and put it in the box and sent it off, I don't know if it made it to you or not."
"It did. We got it just before you popped up."
"Good. He let me out when he got back from being sent home. He didn't tell me what had happened while he was gone, but he immediately got into the liquor stash and got drunk. He seemed furious and scared at the same time. Whatever it was really rattled him. I was forced to sit beside him while he drank which didn't really bother me, but his outbursts did. He rounded on me at one point because I 'breathed too loud'. He apologized afterward, telling me that he never wanted to hurt me or to force the marriage on me, but I wouldn't love him any other way so he had to. He kissed me after that and started to pull at my clothes..." She takes a shuddering breath at the thought before continuing. "I fought back of course but..."
"He didn't-"
She shakes her head while choking back the tears and fidgets with the soda can in front of her.
"He almost did. I finally managed to grab a lamp on the table and hit him with it. It didn't knock him out but it was enough to get him off of me. I locked myself upstairs and I heard someone else downstairs so called Lolli. I gave her an old t-shirt to free her and Malfoy's father broke the door open. I grabbed onto Lolli who apparated us away but I guess he hit me with the Cruciatus curse because I felt the effects the whole time. I fell and she left. It faded away shortly after and that's all I remember until just a few minutes ago."