To the Library!

After a bunch of arguing and several good points on either side, the four decided to listen to Lucy, and they're now inside the Addams' manor. Lucy isn't allowed out of arm's reach of the trio of boys, so she's standing in the center of the living room while they take in the destruction. She wasn't kidding about the fighting that took place. She grows impatient and clears her throat, snapping them back to attention.
"Follow me."
She leads them through the house and up to the third floor where her bedroom is located. The elegant set of French doors that used to be in place was now a series of splintered shards littering the floor with scorch marks across them. She squares her shoulders confidently before stepping through the threshold and toward her trunk. She flips the lid open and crosses to her closet and emerges with armfuls of clothing to stuff inside. She leaves her old schoolbooks on the bedspread and grabs more belongings to put in, letting the boys shrink them all to fit better. Lee follows her through the next door into the bathroom so she can collect her toiletries to pack away. Her eyes flit up to the mirror briefly and pauses when she sees her face. She wipes away a single tear before tearing her eyes away and continuing on.
"This is a nice house. So much bigger than the Burrow. Mum would lose her mind at the thought of all the housework though." George muses.
Lucy rolls her eyes and gets on her knees next to the bed and pulls the rug aside. The carpet underneath looks normal, but her fingers dig into it and lifts a section that had been cut. She pulls a board out afterward and pulls a small plastic container out of the hole. She sets it aside and replaces everything before turning back to it. She takes the lid off to reveal a bunch of photographs and an old wand. She empties the contents into the trunk and shuts the lid.
"Alright, that part is taken care of. Now I need to get into the study."
George leaves with her trunk in case someone shows up without their knowing and finds it, while the remaining three move downstairs. Lucy stops in front of a dark wooden door and directs Fred through a list of charms to remove the protective spells from the door. Hesitantly, she steps forward and touches the knob. Nothing happens and she sighs in relief before opening it. They step into a large room with a big wooden desk in the center. The whole side wall is full of shelves, half containing books, the others a series of files. She tells them not to touch anything as she moves past the books and toward the files. She has Fred go through another set of protective charms before touching the files. Her eyes skim over the labels until her hand rests on a thick folder with her name on it. Fred and Lee step over to join her by the desk as she places the folder on the surface.
"Lucille Josephine?" Fred reads before laughing.
"Isn't your middle name Gideon?"
"Shut up. Anyways, let's take the file and go."
"We can't. I need a copy of it first."
"Then tell me what to do and I'll do it. I don't like you being here."
She tells him the Gemino spell and places the copy on the shelf before grabbing the original. She grabs onto Fred and they apparate together while Lee goes by himself.
They return to the apartment to find George pacing impatiently. He stops when they appear and attempts to look nonchalant. Lucy goes quickly to sit at the kitchen bar counter with the file and they follow suit. She opens the file and scans the pages looking for anything that could help her learn about her past. The boys talk quietly among themselves while she studies the pages until a thought pops into their minds. Fred asks her what learning about her past would do for her.
"If I can find my birth family and convince them to reclaim me as their daughter, the contract would be null and void."
She returns to the papers and they resume talking. She looks up suddenly and asks for a map of the United States. They raise an eyebrow and remind her that they have no reason to own one. She scowls and asks where she could go to find one.
"The library or maybe Dad would have one somewhere since he works for the ministry."
"To the library!" She cheers, pulling a pair of shoes from her trunk and sliding them on. "Where is the library?"
"We have no reason to know that. So, we don't know."
"Why do you need a map anyway?" Lee asks.
"I don't know. It seemed like a good idea to look at one. I was found in New York City but that's all I can really figure out besides the basics. My parents weren't mentioned or anything not even the hospital I was born at."
She trails off, losing herself in thought. They wait patiently for her to say something else or to figure out what she wants to do.
"I'm going to New York. I'll talk to the ministry over there to see if they can track my records or something. Someone over there is bound to have some answers."
"You can't just go to New York Lucy." Fred snaps.
"I have to Fred. Unless you want me to get forced into marriage with that ferret."
"I just got you back Lucy. I don't want to let you go again. Who knows what could happen to you if you left!"
"I will be okay. I've survived this long if you haven't noticed!" She snaps back with her hands on her hips.
"Barely! You are skin and bones Lucy. That's your fault there for not eating. What was that solving huh? Was Malfoy torturing you not enough?"
"Screw you."
She turns away from him and down the stairs out of the apartment. A moment later the shop door slams and the pictures rattle on the wall. Fred turns to find that his brother and friend are giving him disapproving looks before Lee pulls on a jacket and leaves to find Lucy.