Chapter Two

Hi everyone! :)

I hope everyone is liking the story so far, its just getting started!

Enjoy!

-

"I.. Uh." I started to say but bumping into him scared me.

"Well?" Ashton said, raising his eyebrow. He sounded irritated.

"I was looking for Ava and Kayla." I said avoiding his gaze.

"You know them?" He asked, sounding interested now.

"Yeah, they are my dorm mates."

"Well they aren't here and this is backstage. You cant be here." He suddenly spat.

"Jeez whats your problem." I mumbled as I turned around to leave. Ashton opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted.

"Renna! There you are! I thought I heard your voice." Kayla said as she walked out the dressing room with Ava.

To my surprise I gave Ashton a glare for lying to me.

"Oh did we interrupt you and Ashton..?" Ava said, trying not to laugh. Kayla was giggling.

"No. Never would I." I said. I wondered what was making me act like this, normally I wouldn't be so foreword or glare at people.

"Then get your asses in the room." Kayla said and turned around and headed back.

I followed Ava and I hoped Ashton wouldn't come. Something about him made me not myself, and I couldn't tell what that was yet. But of course not, Ashton followed me into the room.

When I walked into the rom Luke and Calum where wrestling on the couch and Kayla was sitting on Michael's lap. Once Luke saw Ava he got up and stood next to her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Did you like the show?" Calum asked me.

"Yeah I did. You guys where really good." I said and gave him a smile.

"We are good because you can see my sexy self up there." He said and wiggled his eyebrows.

I just laughed and sat down on the couch. Luke and Ava where talking in the corner and Kayla and Michael where having a make out session.

"Here you go." Calum said and handed me a soda and then got one for himself.

"Thanks." I said and Calum sat down next to me and Ashton stormed into the side room.

"Whats his issue?" I asked Calum in a low voice.

"Eh he's just kinda always like that until you get to know him, then he isn't such a jerk."

"Oh." I said and took a drink of my soda.

"Lets watch a movie." Michael said and turned on some nameless horror movie.

Ava and Luke sat on one end and cuddled while Kayla and Michael did the same on the other end. Calum and I sat awkwardly in the middle. In the middle of the movie Ashton came out of the side door in sweat pants, a T-Shirt, and a beanie on his head. I couldn't help but notice how dark blonde curls spilled out from the beanie. Ashton plopped himself on the couch between me and Ava, basically crushing Ava. She gave him a look and then scooted over.

Two hours later the movie was over and Ava was asleep.

"Im gonna take her back to my place." Luke said and picked her up.

"I was gonna go home with Michael tonight. Ashton do you mind driving Renna back to the dorm?" Kayla asked gathering her stuff.

"No I don't mind." He said and turned to me and gave me a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"See you later." Kayla said as her and Michael left.

I sat on the couch as Ashton gathered his stuff as well. I didn't know I dozed of until Ashton patted my knee.

"Come on, we're leaving." He said and walked out the door.

I got up and followed him. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Once inside his car I looked out the window.

"Whats your name again? I didn't catch it." Ashton said.

"Renna." I said sleepily.

"Can I call you Ren?" He asked.

"No." I said and looked out the window.

"Why did you lie to me earlier?" I asked him.

"Because I didn't know you so I kinda didn't want to be around you." He said.

I snorted and shook my head.

"Thanks."

"I was only being honest." He said and a smile played on his lips.

"Sugar coating something just a tad to spare someones feelings isn't not being honest." I said.

My phone buzzed and I checked my text. It was from my mom. It was only eleven I dont know why Im so tired, must be jet lagged. I replied to her then put my phone up.

"Whos that?" Ashton asked.

"If you must know it was my mom." I said and he snorted.

"Problem with that?" I asked annoyed.

"Nah I don't have a problem." He said and laughed at himself.

He pulled up to the dorm and stopped the car. I opened the door to get out and thank him but before I could talk he did.

"Bye Ren, see you soon."

As soon as I closed the door he sped off.

"Thats not my name!" I called even though I know he didn't hear it.

-

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. Once I got out I changed into black skinny jeans and a T-Shirt. I brushed my hair and pr it in a ponytail and then slipped on my Toms and a sweatshirt. There was a small on campus cafe that I decided to go check out and maybe get some coffee and a cookie.

I headed out of the dorm and walked about a block until I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and it was Calum.

"Hey Calum." I said.

"Where are you headed too?" He asked.

"That cafe right before the university."

"Thats a nice place. I was wondering if you wanted to go to a little get together at my house tonight. Im setting up the fire pit and theres going to be a pool."

"Another party?" I asked.

"Well... Yeah basically. But this one will be a little more controlled."

"Yeah, sound like fun. Its not like I have anything better to do."

"Cool. Bring your bathing suit and you should probably bring some pajamas, you might end up staying the night."

Sounds like Im in for a crazy night.

-

Thanks foe reading!

Sorry if this part was boring but next part should be long and eventful :D

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan