Chapter Fifteen

Hi everyone!

I start school in four days, ughhhh :(

Sorry I havnt uploaded I had my school open house and then THE THIS IS US MOVIE!!! I had midnight tickets! :DD

Enjoy! :)

-

No, no, anyone but Jess. I knew it! I fucking knew it! He didn't change at all and I was dumb to believe he did. He was probably up there in her in a room, the thought made me sick to my stomach.

"Renna are you okay? You don't look to good." Michael said.

"Im fine." I said and turned back around.

I was over Ashton being a jerk and I would find some way to move on from him and fine a way to forget him.

"You sure?" He said.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said and took a drink of my soda.

"So has the band had any gigs recently?" I said and Michael and Calum both looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Yeah! We have had gigs about everyday this week! I was surprised you didn't come to any." Calum said.

Ashton didn't tell me that they had any performances, he knew I would have came to them. I tried to ignore the growing hole in my chest by taking another swig of my soda.

"Im going to go find Ava." I lied and gave them a smile before walking off.

I walked out of the front door and let the cool air hit my skin. I sat down on the ledge on the ground and took a deep breath.

"Hey." I head a voice and someone sat down next to me, it was Calum. I don't know why but I placed my head on his upper arm and he put is arm around my shoulders and scooted me closer.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Can anyone read me like a book or is it just him?

"Is it Ashton?" He asked.

"Its everything but yeah mostly him. But I think Im finished for good this time." I said. "But who knows I say that every damn time and Im always back where I started."

I let out a cold bitter laugh and Calum pulled me tighter.

"He doesn't deserve you. He plays you and thinks you will just go back to him like a lost puppy."

"I don't want to be his toy anymore."

"Then don't. Renna you can do what you want, he dose not control you."

"Calum, I hope you find someone really special. She will be the luckiest girl." I said and looked up at him and gave him a smile.

"It could be you." He whispered.

"I.. I want it too but I don't want to hurt you. Im scared Im going to run back to Ashton because I cant get enough of him. His eyes, his hair, his voice."

"His existence." I whispered.

"I just want you to be happy and I don't know if that's possible with him." Calum said and looked down at me.

"Its not that easy to leave him." I said and looked at the ground. "I sound so stupid right now." I said and shook my head.

"Its not stupid its having feelings like a human."

"It sure does feel stupid." I said and then we both fell into a comfortable silence.

"Lets go back." Calum said after a while and stood up. He extended his arm and I grasped his hand and he helped me up. My cheeks flushed a bit when he didn't let go of my hand.