Chapter Twenty Five

Hello everyone!

I changed my username from funcookie13 to 5soswriterx because I needed a change and I thought funcookie13 was too childish

I am writing on my phone so please excuse any errors

Enjoy!

-

"Renna."

Ashton's voice broke our steady stream of kisses, my neck and collarbone covered in marks that varied from brown to purple to red.

"Hmm?" I asked, then pulled his collar down so his lips reattached to mine.

We where on his couch, Ashton was hovering over me, his curls brushing my forehead, both of us breathing heavily.

"Are you sure you want to continue any further? Im afraid once we start I won't be able to stop and I want to make sure you want this." He pulled away, his face clouded with concern. Nowhere near his face that showed passion and lust a minute ago.

But, as much as I wanted him, he was right. If we pushed things too far now then we might be doomed in the future.

"You're right." I sighed and he lifted himself up, taking me with him.

We sat intertwined on the couch and I savored the moment. It was pure bliss, being able to spend time with Ashton without fighting and bickering.

"Im sorry I ruined the moment." Ashton said and kissed my temple.

"Its fine, you where right anyways." I said and then the room fell back to a comfortable silence. I felt my eyes grow tired and my head falling on Ashton's shoulders. A couple moments later I was woken my the soft vibrations of his chuckle.

"Are you tired?" He asked and I nodded.

He picked me up and carried me to his room. Once he sat me down on my feet he started to rummage through his drawers. He handed me one of his tank tops and a pair of his boxers, again.

When he saw the face I made at his selection he started to laugh, that little boy laugh. The one that was contagious. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"They're not that bad." He said between laughs and I just stuck my tongue out at him. I started to think he secretly liked seeing me in his underwear.

I changed right in his room, no need to go to the bathroom, I've changed in front of him before. After I was in his clothes I climbed into his silky sheets, followed by Ashton.

I started the drift off as I felt his strong arms snake around my waist and pull me close to his chest, my face facing his. His big hands tracing circles in my back.

"You can't tease me like that babe and then go to bed." He mumbled and I managed a smirk. "Goodnight."

His chin rested on the top of my head and I fell asleep to the feel of his fingers tracing my back, as his movements became lazier, because he was falling asleep too.

-

I had to be dreaming, right? Nope. For once I opened my eyes and saw Ashton laying next to me and my heart fluttered. He was so beautiful, and at least for right now, he was mine. The way the sunlight hit his hair made it have the illusion it was glowing. The way his jaw curved, everything about him was perfect.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." His raspy sleeping voice scared me out of my thoughts. The playful hint behind his voice made me smile to myself.

Where had this lovey, compassionate Ashton come from? I was scared he would turn the next second and be back to his usual crabby self. Perfect things never lasted forever.