Chapter Fourteen

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple days. I have been going back and forth between my mom's and dad's house and I wrote some of this chapter on my phone but wattpad had a glitch and deleted it so I had to re write it on my laptop.

2.1k reads is so amazing! I am so happy this story is growing so fast! :D

Enjoy!

-

The fire burned no matter how I tried to tell it no. It had a mind of its own, swimming though my veins to get to me entire body. It swallowed me whole, burning everything from the tip of my head to my toes.

"Renna." Ashton said, his voice heavy. I just realized that I was sitting on the kitchen counter, my legs wrapped around Ashton's waist. I didn't remember getting up here let alone wrapping my legs around Ashton. The last thing I remembered before the controlling fire was admitting to Ashton that I wanted him.

"We have to stop before Luke walks in and sees this." Ashton said and laughed.

"Let him see." I said, I was surprised that I said that because if Luke did see I would be beyond embarrassed but at this point I didn't care anymore. 

"As much as love this side of you Im not going to let you do that." He said and picked me up from the counter but I refused to unwrap my legs.

"You're making it really hard for me to resist you right now." Ashton growled and I smirked.

"Then don't" I said and he cursed under his breath. I on the other hand was enjoying this.

"Guys?" Luke called and I rolled my eyes for him running the moment and Ashton saw and chuckled.

"Yeah?" Ashton called.

"Is everything good now?" He said and I heard him start to walk down the stairs.

"Yes, its good." Ashton said and turned to me, he took my hand and gave me a dimpled smile.

The fire had slowly dimmed and now I was just overjoyed that Ashton was holding my hand in front of Luke.

When Luke saw us standing in the kitchen his eyes drifted to our intertwined hands and a smile played on his face.

"We are going to go Luke, thanks man." Ashton said and gave Luke a pat on the shoulder and then walked out of the kitchen.

All of the sudden Luke threw his arms around me in a hug.

"What was that for?" I asked once he let me go.

"Its a thank you for helping Ashton, he hasn't been himself lately and that is the happiest I've seen him in a while." He said and gave me another smile.

"Can I ask you something before I leave and you have to promise to be one hundred percent honest."

"I promise."

"Do you think Ashton will hurt me?" I asked and Luke took a deep breath.

"To be honest, no one really knows. People can change for someone that they truly care about but sometimes that cant change some habits they have." Luke said and my heart fell, I knew I shouldn't have thought everything was going to be okay now, but hope always has a little glimmer, no matter how much you want it gone.

"Thank you Luke, for everything." I said and gave Luke a hug before hurrying down the hall and out the door.

I slid into the front seat of Ashton's car and shut the door.

"What where you and Luke talking about?" He asked as he pulled away.

"I thanked him."

"For what?"