Chapter Eight

Over 100 reads!! So amazing! :DD

Im writing and eating ice cream at the same time!

Sorry if there is a lot of quotation mark typos in this chapter, I'm writing on a laptop so its harder to see if its a quotaion mark or an apostrophe

Enjoy!

-

"Do you want to talk about it?" Calum asked and I shook my head. I didn't feel like talking at all. I just stared out the window and tried to ignore the hole in my chest. It was my fault that I believed the lies he fed to me, I should have known better. As much as I said I didn't like Ashton there was this fire that I had with him and it was much stronger than any other thing I ever had with a guy. He had this pull on me, even when I didn't want him I wanted him.

"Are you sure you're okay at the dorm? You could come back to my place, Ava and Kayla and all the other boys are staying there tonight." He said.

"Thanks but no, I'm going to be fine. I just need some time alone." I said and gave him a weak smile,

"Ok, if you need anything or is Ashton tries to come see you, you can call me."

"Thanks Calum, it means a lot." I said as he pulled up into the dorm parking lot. I got out the door and walked down the hallway to my dorm. I hoped Ashton woulnd't be here when I opened the door.

I unlocked the door to find an empty dorm. I found myself disappointed. Part of me wanted Ashton in here, to have him hold me close on the bed and talk to me about anything. I wanted Ava and Kayla here so I could tell them everything that has happened and just have their shoulder's to cry on. I bet Luke or Michael never did this to Ava and Kayla. I slipped on pjs and got into my bed. I buried my face into my pillow, trying to catch a whiff of the sent I love so much. All I got was nothing, as if the world was telling me it was mistake that Ashton was ever in here.

I found my eyes getting damp and I lifted my face from the pillow. I just flipped the pillow over and placed my head on it. I had to get Ashton out of my head, he was just a jerk who didn't care about anyone but himself. I didn't want to be involved with someone who cared so little about my feelings. He couln't mess with emotions any longer, I was going to snap sooner or later and I'm glad it was sooner and not later.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone jiggling the doorknob.

"Damn it Ren, open this door!" Ashton growled from the other side of the door. I looked at the clock, it was almost three thirty.

"Go away Ashton!" I yelled and turned to my side hoping he would go before I fully remember what he did and the tears start again. But the jiggling did not stop and it started getting louder, if I didn't do something about it someone would. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I unlocked the door to find a drunk Ashton standing in my doorway. His eyes where bloodshot and the rims red. Has he been crying?

"What do you want?" I asked and looked to the side. I squeezed my eyes shut to stop the tears.

Without answering he shouldered past me into the dorm.

"Look! You can't just invite yourself in at three in the morning and drunk!" I said angrily.

"Well I just did, didn't I?" He said and kicked his shoes off.

Anger boiled in my chest but it was no use arguing with him, I would just end up in tears. I padded back to my bed and climbed in. Ashton started heading for my bed.

"No. Go sleep in Ava's or Kayla's bed or the top bunk." I said. As much as I wanted him to wrap his arms around me and whisper in my ear I knew if I let him I would be putty in his hands again. He scoffed and walked over to Kayla's bunk. I turned my back to him and closed my eyes. I coulnd't sleep with him here.

Right when I was almost asleep his voice called from across the room.

"Do you hate me now?"

"Well I'm not fond of you right now." I said with a bit of venom in his voice, he deserved to be upset if I didn't like him. He caused me all this pain and it's only been a week.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, his voice so soft you could barley hear it.

"Yes, a lot. Not just tonight but this week in general." I said and all that's happened rushed back and my eyes filled with tears again but I coulndn't cry.

"Did I make you cry?" He asked, his voice sounding full of concern.

"Why do you care." I asked. I was angry now, he chooses now to care about my feelings. Now when I'm broken because Ashton didn't care then.

"Because I do."

"Well you're late. Maybe you should have cared when you where with that girl." I spat, hoping it stung him.

"I did care."

"Well you have a real funny way of showing it." I said and closed my eyes, there was no way I was going to be able to fall back asleep now.

"Can I hold you?" He asked. I wasn't sure why but him asking me that sent me over the edge. The tears fell out of my eyes and onto my pillow. I tried not to make a sound but a little sniffle came out and Ashton was immediately laying next to me and trying to turn my body around to face his.

"Just go. Leave me alone." I whispered and tried to keep my body from turning over but Ashton was stronger than me and pulled me close to him.

He held me, my tears hitting his shirt and onto his chest. Ashton put his chin on my head and was shushing and rocking me.

"Plese don't cry Ren. Please." He hummed.

Finally there where no more tears but I didn't want Ashton to let me go. I was putty in his hands once again. He started singing to me, his voice dulling the pain.

"Even when the sky is falling down, even when the earth is crumbling around my feet." He sang.

Once the song ended he kissed my forehead.

"Please stop doing this to me, I can't do it anymore. I can't keep up with you when you go from this to what you did earlier. I just cant." I whispered and he pulled me even closer.

"If I could go back and change what I did to you I would. I would change everything." I said and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Why do you do it though? If you know you are going to regret it then it's not worth doing."

"Sometimes I just get caught in the moment and forget about everything else, kinda like when I'm playing the drums."

"I don't want you to hurt me anymore."

"I don't want to hurt you either."

"But you already have."

"And I regret it. Every single second I ever hurt you."

I buried my head into his chest and savored his words.

"Please don't ever do it again." I said.

"I won't" He said and brought my face up to his and gave me a kiss.

I couln't help the thought in the back of my mind, telling me not too long from now I will be hurt by Ashton again.

-

Thanks for reading!

Who do you like better Relum (Renna and Calum) or Reshton (Renna and Ashton) PLEASE COMMENT WHICH ONE! :DD

Next part soon!!

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan