Chapter Twelve

Woo! Double update!

Punk Ashton makes me cry. Regular Ashton makes me cry. Ashton makes me cry.

Enjoy!

-

I walked all the way down to a shabby corner store on the end of the street. I walked inside and grabbed an ice cream bar and a soda and paid. I walked back out and kept walking until I found a tree to sit under. Once I did I unwrapped my ice cream and started licking it. I stared at the people walking by, I saw a couple holding hands, the girl smiling and the boy making her laugh. I wondered what it was like to be happy with the boy you like.

"I thought that was you." Someone said and sat down next to me, it was Luke.

"Hey Luke." I said and licked my ice cream again.

"Why are you siting under a tree and eating ice cream?"

"Im drinking soda too." I said and showed him the soda, he laughed.

"So why are you here?" He said.

"I don't really know, just showed up here."

"Are you okay?"

"No." I said and finished my ice cream. and wiped my face off with a napkin.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Luke asked. I opened my mouth to say no but I realized he was reaching out to me. It might be nice to tell someone everything and get it all off my chest. 

I told him everything. From the first time Ashton and I where alone on my bed, to when I saw him and Jess outside the restaurant. I was honest and I told him how he said nothing happened but I wasn't quite sure. I told him about my feelings for Calum and all this drama.

"Wow, seems like you have been through hell." Luke said and I nodded.

"Yep. He defiantly knows how to play someone." I said

"How about we take you somewhere tonight. Just you, me , Ava, Kayla, and Mikey. It will be my treat. Just hang loose and have fun."

"Yeah, that does sound good." I said and gave him a smile.

"Okay, be ready at your dorm by eight. I suggest party apparel." He said and gave me a devious smile, and I returned the smile.

-

Close to eight in my dorm I was looking in the mirror. I went shopping and bought a tight black one shoulder dress. I wasn't wearing any tights and I bought a pair of heels. I curled my hair and left it down. I did a smoky eye with thick black eyeliner. I was going to have a fun night.

"Luke is here! Ready Renna?"

"Yep!" I called and walked out of the vanity section. Kayla was wrapped Michael around wearing a strapless red dress with a short ruffled skirt and black pumps. Michael bent down and gave her a kiss and Ava rolled her eyes.

"Save that for later tonight." She said and MIkey snickered and Kayla gave her a smirk.

Ava was wearing a midnight blue dressed that had a tight pencil skirt that stopped at mid-thigh.

"Lets go guys." She said and we all walked out the door.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up into the parking lot of a night club. The drive there was fun, we sung along to a bunch of songs and rolled the windows down. We all got out of the car and walked into the entrance. The sight was amazing, there was a loft and bar area with blue and purple lights, with booths and tables and chairs all the same color of white. The dance floor was huge, it was dark on that side except the multi-colored strobe lights flashing.