Chapter Twenty

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving :) 

Ok so first off I want to thank EVERYONE who's added this story to their reading lists lately its crazy! 

I was looking through the comments and a lot of people are team Relum and I didn't know so many people where! XD 

Last bit of news, I think I am going to do a Michael fanfic soon! I was running some ideas through my head and I think that's the plan so look out for that very soon ;) 

Enjoy!

-

The fire scorched my skin as Ashton pressed his lips to mine. His hand traveled to my thigh, when his hand made contact I swore I was on fire. A good fire. An amazing fire. One you would fight for, a fire that was so beautiful you craved for it. It filled you up, but you always wanted more. Wishing, wanting. I waited for Ashton for too long. His mouth fit mine, moved with mine, perfect together. Ashton's other hand moved to my other thigh and pressed me harder against the wall, pulling me closer until there was no space between us. I finally opened my eyes and saw him looking at me too. His eyes looking at mine, full of passion, he felt the fire too. A crooked smirk on his face, he knew I was all his. 

"Round two." Ashton said and his lips connected to mine again, with force. 

I sprang up from my hot pillow. I looked around the dorm, I was alone. My pillow was drenched in sweat along with my chest and neck. The air felt sticky, my hair damp from sweat. I looked at the clock, almost four in the morning. 

There was no way I was going back to sleep. With a frustrated sigh I threw off the covers and made my way to the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a bun and stepped in the shower. The hot water flowed down my body and I closed my eyes. Why did I have that dream? It seemed so real. I could feel the fire, but it was more intense. 

My body ached for Ashton. I wanted him. No, more than want. I needed him. Calum was so sweet to me but he just didn't give me the same passion and want as Ashton. I turned off the water and shook my head, I just needed a break. Once I put on a sweat-free t-shirt and shorts I let my hair out. 

When I passed the mirror I noticed I was wearing the same shorts when Ashton first kissed me. I let out a laugh when I remembered being cautious because the shorts where really short. I should have been way more cautious and none of this would have happened. I kept the shorts on anyways,  I had enough heat from the dream.

 As I walked towards the couch there was a knock on the door. Who would be here at almost five? Then I remembered Ava had classes at seven this morning and was probably here to get ready. I walked over and opened the door, before I could see who was standing there a pair of lips slammed into mine and the fire was unquestionable. 

Ashton placed me on the wall inside my dorm, kicking the door closed with his foot. His hands where cupping my face, I wanted to push but the fire was rapidly taking control. I finally brought my arms to his chest and pushed as hard as I could. 

"Are you crazy?" I panted. 

"You feel it too! I knew it!" Ashton said, his face lit up. 

I acted as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Come here at five in the morning and kissing me!"

"The passion Renna. Stop lying to me and yourself. You feel it."

"You don't know shit." 

"Yes I do."

"Then prove it."