Chapter 1

"Have you interviewed him yet??" her editor in chief asked her. Kristine Roberts writes for the school paper and right now she didn't want what was assigned to her.

"Not yet Ms Lindsay. He seems awfully busy. I still hadn't chance upon him....."

"Ofcourse he's bound to be busy! He's graduating for pete's sake," Lindsay cut her.

Kristine didn't know if her editor was angry at her or what. She couldn't blame her. Whenever she asked her how her interview was going she would always answer the same stupid answers. She's a writer for paper's sake!! She could have just invented another excuse.

"I'll interview him within day," she reassured my editor. Kristine looked at the questionairres at her desk. She was supposed to interview the current vocalist and graduating student, Christian Davidson. He's taking up Civil Engineering and was on his last year at school. He's the lead vocalist of the all male band that he and his friends had started. He has a steady girlfriend named Chrissy Jordan which was also a classmate of his. Well that's part of the reason also why Kristine can't squeeze interviewing him, he's always with his girl. Interviewing him with her around would really be awkward.

She looked again at the questionairres. It was many, around 50 questions more or less.

Hmm maybe I could just fake his answers so I'll get this over within the day, Kristine muttered.

What are your plans after you graduate?? Probably to take over his dad's company?? Kristine guessed. Well it's no secret that the Davidson owns the company who builds condominiums.That's the reason why he took up an Engineering course anyway right? What about the band, any idea if it will be disbanded?? I would be probably too busy by then to still have time for the band. They'll probably find a new vocalist and blah blah She imagined what his answer would be.

Kristine looked at the lower questions.

How many girlfriends had you had?? What do you look for in a girl?? At what age is your preferred marrying age?? Really, Kristine sighed. Who made this stupid questions?? I mean she's interviewing him for the school paper and not for some Cosmopolitan issue right?? This is also part of the reason why Kristine wanted Christian to be alone when she asks him. She will be very uncomfortable if he's with his girlfriend, and would feel like she's asking a personal question rather than a question which was included in that stupid questionnaire.

"Huh?? So youre going to do the interview today??" her friend in the school paper, Michelle asked her. Michelle was assigned to cover the sports column, interviewing the current captain of the basketball team. If only Kristine could swap with her. Luke Crighton looked much more easier to talk to and he looks down to earth too unlike Christian who seemed like an airhead.

"Yeah. I guess so. Ms Lindsay is really biting my head off. How about you?? Have you interviewed Luke yet??" Kristine asked. She hoped her answer was no. I mean she could again offer to trade places with her.

"Yes. I had it done yesterday." She answered proudly oblivious at her dilemma.

This is it. She really needs to do it today. No chance in delaying it further. Kristine thought grimly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: I really wish someone would comment. I do get a lot of reads but

I dont know if they're really enjoying the story.

Could someone just comment which chapter sucks? which one is great?

Thanks for the votes. It means they've appreciated it. 

Sorry English wasn't really my forte. But thanks for bearing it anyways.