Chapter 26

BEATS playing Live at THE ROCK BAR.

How nostalgic Kristine mused. She got a complimentary BEATS ticket courtesy of Sage. When Christian had left some five years ago for America, the band had disbanded and went on their separate ways. Blake went to join his parents firm. Emmet and Alex had started their own business while Trey managed his dad's hotels and resorts. But sometime during Kristine's third year in College, the band members went to revive the band again. They went and look for a new vocalist and who can also back up the guitars. Many had auditioned but it was Sage that caught their attention.

Sage was two years younger than them. The band members. So that makes him the youngest. He sing and play the guitar well with passion and Trey noticed his potential. They went to change the band name from CBEAT to BEATS. Even if Chris wasn't anymore in the band doesn't mean that Kristine had completely forgotten about him.

He was like a dream and Kris often wondered if she had dreamed meeting him all along. Rarely did the band members, which also happened to be Chris buddies mention him or if they did maybe discreetly. She was eager to hear any information about him. How was he in America??Does he have a new girlfriend?? Had he married already?? She thinks about him all the time. All day.

It's been five years, ten months, 2 days and what like three and a half hours not to mention the seconds since he had been gone. Sometimes when Kristine was alone in her apartment, she often wondered if she should have just followed him in America. If she should just pushed herself more to get to know him for the remaining days they had left during that time. She replayed their last time together over and over in her head, and had counted different scenarios with which it could have ended.

She could have just demanded a marriage. To which she always think that would end in Breakupville too since the foundation wasn't based on love. And how sure was she that Christian would be up for it. Hell the man doesn't like commitments!!

She could have offered herself and put up with a long distance relationship with him. Which is much better if that happened because well atleast she can have updates about him every now and then. If how many girlfriends he had already?? Or was he getting tired of the bed and sex game. Instead of her wondering if he was even alive up until now.

She sighed. She missed him terribly. She missed him a great deal.

Did he missed her too?? Or does he remember her name at all??