Chapter 25

She hugged him tightly. Painfully. Fully aware of his stark entry. Chris really thought he can take her in one swift stroke? Well sorry to burst his bubble. Kris thought so too. Thought she could pretend, she wasn't anymore a virgin. But she can't. It was so damn painful. It fucking hurts. She doesn't know why people love doing it anyway. But she wouldn't stop now, would she?

"Chris please. I want you. I ..." I love you ..."I don't want you to stop. Really." Kris pleaded.

He stilled. Jesus Christ. Why did Kris lie?? He moved slowly this time. HE kissed her again. Hungrily still. She tangled her hands in his hair. Then when he tried to ease himself this time it was much more easier. He groaned. She moaned. Then she lay spent. She turned sideways. He embraced her from behind.

He closed his eyes. Sleep claimed him.

Moments later, he had woken up again. She stirred in his arms. God. What I wouldn't give to have this girl beside me for eternity, he thought. He hugged her tightly.

"Chris let's go upstairs. In bed," she muttered.

He could only agree. He stood up and carried her. Her hands circling his neck.

The rain had stopped. It was 12am.

"Chris, I forgot to turn the fuse back on. It's in the bathroom." She whispered sleepily.

God damn Kris. She faked the black out. But Chris was happy.

He woke up to find Kris watching him. It was 2am.

"Chris let's have an encore..." she purred.

"Sure Kris.." then he started moving again...

4am.

"Chris you tired yet??" Kris asked hugging him.

"Never tired for you. What do you have in mind??" he asked hoarsely.

630am.

Chris awoken to someone cooking. What time is it?? He glanced back at the clock. IT's 630 am. He had a flight to catch and he needed to get up.

"Kris," he asked her embracing her from behind. God the sight of her in kitchen was such a turn on!!

"Chris you need to eat. You have a plane to catch." Kris said sternly.

Wait!! How did Kris knew that???

He was beginning to felt a stirring. HE missed her in bed. When he finished his business in LA he will go back and try to... try to...?? Make it right.

He nibbled her neck. "Kris I..." he groaned. Then he felt for her. She was ready. He pushed hard and deep. Slamming rapidly until he burst out.

"God Kris you're really making me feel like some sex starved teenager."

Kris smiled and ruffles his hair.

"That's because you're adorable." That's because I love you

"Adorable?? Really. Now."

They ate in silence. It was 730. He had showered and had worn his polo that he had worn earlier.

"Kris. I've split up with Chrissy."

"I know. You're leaving for America. You wouldn't want a long distance relationship now would you??" Kris answered lightly.

" I mean. Seriously Kris. I didn't know you're still a virgin.... I feel....."

"Seriously Chris." She mimicked. " Don't go worrying now okay. The sex was great and I really like you a lot. Dont feel bad." Kristine said like some slut. I really love you a lot for me to give that up to you.

"I don't do.... " Chris started to say but Kristine mistook it for saying "I don't do commitments" so she hurriedly stopped him.

"Chris, I will never asked you to marry me okay.Chill." I promise to break your wall Chris. I'm going to climb your walls.Tear your walls down. The walls you built so highly and surround for yourself. You're never going to be hurt again. Just wait for me. I love you, fucked up and all. You will never be like your father.You are way much more better than him.

"I will never ask anyone to marry me anyway," he winced painfully. Really why did Kris need to point it out that she will never asked me to marry her?? Meaning?? Hell he cant really get over now if he suffer a third blow. He'll die.

Then he went outside. Went inside his car. Not bothering to looked back. Leaving her.

Inside tears had started falling down Kris's face. Seriously Chris why do I have to fall for you when you have to leave and break my heart??

FIN>>> BOOK ONE.

BOOK TWO starts when Kristine graduated from College around 21 and Chris was like 25.

A/N: Seriously they can make out like a dozen times but that wouldn't be realistic really. J