Chapter 31

AN: Warning: Contains SMUT.

Not for minors.

Skipped this part if you dont like reading SMUT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God You haven't changed." Chris murmured in her ears.

You too, she wanted to whisper back. You're still so good in bed, that I'm dying with jealousy how many women had you have when you were in America.

She felt his hands on her thighs again and she stilled.

"Relax baby..." he whispered then nibbled her ears making her feel so freaking hot. He held her face and angled so he could meet her lips once more.

"Mmmmm, you really know how to kiss.." he said trailing kisses upon Kris face. Kris felt so aroused and delirious. Chris's hands were now on her insides and she squirmed.

"Aaaaaaaaah!!! Chris...." She moaned with longing arching her hips to meet his fingers.

"Shh.. Babe you're so wet..." he rasped pulling her hair and looking deep in her eyes. It was almost dawn. Morning. They had transferred to her bedroom a while ago after they had done that on her living room couch. God She just can't get enough of this man.

"Open up you legs, babe." He commanded as if she needed any more urging. And when she did, she felt him pushing inside her tentatively, then pulling it away. She wanted to grunt and felt the familiar pain which she experienced almost ages ago. As if from another lifetime. She felt his hands spreading her legs wider then within seconds he was inside her deep.

"I'm inside you babe... It feels so damn good to be inside you." He groaned.

And all the while, Kris couldn't keep up with his every in and out because it was going too fast. His thrusting and her meeting him over and over again. And when she felt ready to come, he come too. And he shattered inside her. Then his head hit Kris's chest.

"Fuck, you're so hot...."

~~~

Jesus. Kris thought. She had overslept on a Monday, where there was supposed to be a general staff meeting to introduce the new CEO. She hoped she's not the only one late. And her friend had even reminded her last Friday to be on time. She raced for the elevator door, when she reached the ground floor of their office building because the door was already closing. Her heels caught the rickety floor and caused her to lose her balance. And to fall on someone inside. Riding the elevator.

"Whoa!! Missed me already so early in the morning??" Christian teased, catching her inside the elevator. It's a good thing they were only the one riding it at that particular minute. Because as sure as her heart raced immediately from the sight of him, all her co workers must be now inside their office hall, while waiting for the new CEO to be introduced.

She gaped at him. "Chris. Fancy seeing you here." she said and was wondering what on hell was he doing there on her place of work, so early in the morning while she steadied herself.

"I am not stalking you," Chris said, breaking into her thoughts. She blushed. She haven't accused him. She had to be mad to accused him of doing that. She risked a glance at him. He caught her.

"Will you fix this thing for me?? I haven't worn a tie in ages!!" he laughed. And who could resist him??

She raised her shaking hands to fix his neck tie. She hadn't forgotten how to do it. But the moment she breathed in his scent, her mind went black and all images of them naked come floating on her head once again. She blushed even more.

"Kris, I think we better do something about this." Christian said, holding her hands. Steadying her. And Kris was wondering what he was talking about. But she barely looked up when Chris head dipped low to meet her surprised lips. But she couldn't argue with him. It's what she wanted too. Kissing him back.

"This is madness..." she heard him say moments before the elevator opened. She raced for the hall, forgetting to ask where Christian was heading. Not bothering to looked back. Afraid to make a scene, a big entrance at her work place. She had been just on time and plopped beside her co workers on a seat near the end of the hall.

She knew her face must be flushed from her earlier kiss.

"Kristine!! You barely made it on time. It's a good thing it hasn't even started." Iris greeted her.

She just nodded her head.

They heard the Director on the microphone, doing some courtesy greetings, congratulating the company on its earlier accomplishments. Then introducing some new employees, and lastly mentioning the new CEO to take over.

"He had been in America for quite sometime, but now, its about time, he handled his father's company first hand. Please welcome and greet your new acting Chief Executive Officer and Vice President of D&G Enterprises, Christian Davidson."

Her jaw dropped and all her coworkers too but not because they knew him too, like Kristine did,but because...

"Geez. Kris, the new boss looks hot." Iris murmured. And she couldn't agree more.

Christian had undone his tie, two buttons were open of his polo. He looked like he raked his hand on his hair which should have looked sloppy but instead looked sexy.

"Good morning every one. I hope nobody was late because I don't tolerate late comers," Christian joked in the microphone. The people chuckled. Kris wanted to sink deeper in the seat. Was he pertaining to her?? He was scanning the crowd and Kris heart skipped a beat. Was he looking for her?? Damn him. He could have said he was the new CEO. He knew where she was working, she told him. Now they were back again to being the boss and the employee.

Their eyes met and held. For just a fraction and Kris looked elsewhere. Gosh, she had kissed her boss on his first day!!

"Let's all work together smoothly from now on."