Chapter 5

His eyes stared at her playfully.

"That's really part of the questions?? Are you sure this is not some personal gathering info??"

"Mr Davidson, I assure you I am not interested in you. And you will see all your answers in the school paper," Kristine said hotly.

"One more Mr Davidson, and I'll strangle your neck!" he warned.

"Okay Chris then." She purred. He felt something like a jolt when she said his name.

He was looking at her like she had said something bad. What again?? "So how many girlfriends again, Chris??" she repeated.

"I don't know. I have lost count." He muttered.

"What do you look for in a girl??" she asked the next question.

He seemed to paused and think about it. "Someone nice, docile, wouldn't be sharp tounged, sexy and hot."

Kristine was nodding. She get it. She get it. She's not exactly dumb. He means the complete opposite of her. She wrote it down anyway.

"At what age is your ideal marrying age??"

"How about you??"

"Me??" Kristine asked.

"How old are you when you plan to settle down??" Christian repeated his question directly at her.

"I don't know. Probably when I'm 25 and stable I guess."Kristine answered. "How about you??"

"Probably when you're 25 and I'm like 29??" he smirk.

Her jaw dropped. Really, was the man playing with her?? She wrote down something in her paper though. When he gets tired having sex with different bed partners.Then that's the time he will plan to settle down.

She then went to arrange all the papers then.

"Thanks for your time Mr. Davi... Chris. And for the meal." She said standing up. He stood up too and looked down at the paper in her hands.

"I believe that's not what I answered in your last question." He said smiling.

"I believe you didn't bothered to answer me seriously though," she smiled back.

His breath hitched. He looked at her retreating back and he stopped her when she was at the door pinning her.

She stilled nervously.

"You still have to make amends though." He whispered.

Kristine was taken aback. God. Really. This man was a player. He got a girlfriend for Christ sake! What was he doing toying with her??

She faced him angrily. And it was a big mistake because it only pinned her more to the door.

"Really Chris. What do you want me to do to get in your good graces?"

"Just shut up." Then he bowed down and claim her parted lips.

Her mind went blank.