Chapter 11

Christian went up to check on Kristine when she didn't even bothered to go down again. He plans to go home now since he's sober and all his friends were well drunk and already sleeping. Really there's not enough room now to sleep on. Trey was on the floor. Blake and Emmet were on the couch. And Alex was like sleeping on the carpet beside the dining room.

"Kris??" he called taking the flight of stairs up. "Could you just tell your cousin that I wil be leaving now??" he lowered his voice. No one answered. One room was locked. The other room was ajar open. He peered in. Kris was lying face down on the bed with only her undergarments only on. Her waitress uniform at the foot of her bed. You'd think she was the one who got drunk in her state.

He groaned. He went inside. Then shut the door. So help him God, he started to lose his control the moment he saw her slender naked back with just a piece on. Tentatively he touched her back. She didn't stirred. He get her a change of clothes from her bag. He went to change her with difficulty. Really, she could get a cold sleeping like that, Christian thought.

"Mmmm.. ," she opened one drowsy eye. "Fancy seeing you in my dreams Chris."

The woman thought she was dreaming. Chris smiled faintly.

"You dream about me huh. Thought so." He didn't know but he felt good.

A pleasure coursed thru him. She seemed to be reaching him. He hold her hands at bay. Careful honey. I could crush you, Chris thought. He really wanted to hold her. Not just hold. He really should give himself a pat in back for keeping his control this long. Any minute and he was ready to lose his sanity.

She shifted positions. She grabbed his neck with her lids closed. "Chris, you feel damned good. You smell damned good. You looked damned good. You..." she trailed off then went to dreamland again.

Chris groaned. She was ranting about him right?? She mentioned his name first. He can't just let it go. He really felt helpless but he really really likes to kiss her hard right now. With her sleeping.

He debated. Good vs Bad. The bad side won. He groaned again, but this time there's no turning back. He bowed down then. Claimed her parted lips.She groaned. But she didn't pulled away. She pulled him harder still and responded fiercely.