Chapter 38

Christian sat there rooted for a long time. When he first saw that piece of paper neatly placed at Kristine's designs his mind had went blank instantly. So that it took him a minute to saw her signature down below. He had to do a double take to see if his mind was playing tricks with him but no. Kristine Roberts had really signed the "agreement" he had been planting out ever since he had seen her back again. What had changed her mind?? He had to admit, his ego was bruised from her rejection. Not every girl understands what he wanted. He was just not the type for a commitment thing. He had sweared to back off from her. She wasn't the type. He had wanted her then. When she was younger. He still wants her now. Now that he had seen what had become of her. She had grew up to become a beautiful lady and Christian had a taste of what now lie underneath. Instantly he harden. Fuck! He was just remembering what they had already shared. He wants her so very badly. He grab his car and condominium keys hastlily and headed for the door, hoping Krisitne hadn't went home yet.

He'd seen her packing her things and was just in time to go. She was the last one. She seemed embarrassed by what she had done a while ago, a thing he found endearing. God. Sweet Kristine had just agreed to be his "bedtime" playmate. No strings attached. No commitments. Just pure unadulterated lust that needs to be satisfied. Jesus. He had to be the one who should be ashamed of himself, taking unfair advantage of Kristine.

"I'll take up to your offer a while ago," Christian said as he waited for Kris to board the elevator. He saw her paled, from shock or whatever Chris doesn't know. But she smiled when she regain her composure.

"Actually, I have nothing else to discuss. Everything written there is fine by me," she said hurriedly. She is clearly not comfortable with this arrangement eh?? Well Chris knew some ways to relax and get comfty. And it's a weekend night. A night spent on bed seems a very very good idea.

"Well I want to spend the night with you. Is that all right??"he asked looming behind her.

She gasped. Kris risked a glance. And when she saw the desire in his eyes, her insides contracted. "I... okay.." she managed to croak. They had kept their distance at the elevator door but the minute they went inside Christian's car all hell break loose.

Chris hands snaked at her waist pulling her closer. "Kristine, you got a second before you can change your mind." He rasped, raking her face, looking at her eyes.

She seem to be floating and couldn't comprehend what he was saying. All she want at this moment was to feel his lips next to hers. "I.... can we just hurry??" she bit her lip the moment she said that. It was what Christian was waiting for to claim her parted lips.