Authors Note

A/N:  Basically I don't write SMUT. Because when I asked my MUSE from wattpad if she thinks that writing a lovestory with sex in it is IN?? She answered that SEX is so overrated. Better write a love story with just sweet moments.

But I was like, well a lot of readers like SMUT. Hot and steamy scenes which make them hit the HOT list.

And I don't really know how to describe the scene well. Its basically just moaning and groaning stuff. Haha. I dunno why some readers like it so much.

 I better explain the character of my protagonist, Christian Davidson.Please don't hate him for being a player. Basically he's just like Christian Grey of Fifty Shades of Grey but a bit tamed.NO BDSM part really. Christian really was a nice guy. Really adorable. Good looking but he just got lots of issues going on his mind right now. He's really a very likeable guy once you get to know him. Sweet and what else, he loves to cook. He said he's charming but that's his words not mine.Haha. He sings vocals in his band. He plays the guitar. Most of his bandmates were his friends from elementary. They've known almost each other way back when they were still on their nappies. Let me see. CBEAT was actually a short name for Cardiac Beat but well, it's funny because it just happens that their names started with the band initials. Blake was a classmate of Chris. Civil Engineering. Emmet was taking up ECE. Alex was a Mechanical Engineering student and Trey was taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management. Well Chris would like to have taken up also the same course like Trey because his secret dream would be to have his own restaurant or something.He loves to cook but he couldn't fancy himself being a chef. And they owned a classy restaurant/diner. Haha. So basically all the bandmates were an Engineering students.

Well when Chris left the band, his bandmates revived it and it became BEATS. Sage was 2 years younger than Chris. Sage was really a pain in the ass type of brother and always gets in trouble. The brothers tend to fall for the same girl too. Sibling rivalry some say. But deep inside Chris cares a lot for his brother. He just have a funny way of showing it. (In real life/ Chris got a stepsister and respects her a whole deal. Takes care of her too.)

Some of Chris favorite songs are written by: Maroon 5, Nickelback, Daughtry, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith and Secondhand Serenade. If you like any of it, you'll going to like him too in person. He likes Chrissy Costanza by the way. She's his all time crush, hence the ex-gf's name.

I'm nearing the end of my story. Thanks for those who supported me. I've got a little over 8 chapters more or less to go. Thank you so much every one. I love you all. Even the nasty one's. ^_____________^