Chapter 17

Kristine eye's bugged. So his mom had just recently died. His father was a cheater. He had built a wall so high no one can penetrate him.

God. So that explains his attitude!! A player. She didn't noticed that tears had started to fall from her face. Trey looked at her in alarmed.

"Kris!! Why are you crying for Godsake!" Trey offered his hanky and went to hugged her.

They were at the foodcourt of the mall eating lunch.

"I'm sorry I just don't know why I cried like that."Kris answered honestly. "It's just that...." She gripped her hands on her ID again. Trey returned it a while ago. He said he had seen it on Chris bag and decided to returned it to her so he can stop pestering her.

"Well that's just how he is. Anyway, be sure never to tell this to anyone. God Kris if he ever knew I told you all this shit, I'm dead." Trey warned her.

"Ofcourse. I wont tell a soul." Kris muttered. How could she??

"What about Chrissy?? Does she know??" Kris asked.

"Well she does. She wants also to get to him. But he wasn't budging actually. Chrissy just became contented being close to him. She loved him a great deal. But well Chris is Chris."

"Oh!"

After that Kris went to the mall and looked for the dress she'd been meaning to buy.She will meet with her boyfriend later. Sadly she can't feel anything for David anymore. What had happened?? Don't tell me I have fallen for fucked up Chris?? Whoa. It could only end up in Splitville.

She went to try on the dress she had been eyeing and saving up for. When she inspected her reflection, she liked what she saw. Hmm not bad. When she was at the cashier paying for her parcel, she saw him. David. With another girl. Her bestfriend from another hometown. They were kissing.