Chapter 18

So really shit happens. Kris didn't know how she ended up going home that day. And to make matters worse, she just broke with David thru text and told him they were through. She said she's in love with some one. David didn't even bothered to argue with her at all. Really. Long distance relationship were not so worth it. She cried her eyes all out all night. Alone at her apartment.

Sure she's confused about the feelings she felt for Chris. But David had been her like protector and best friend. She cried again. Now who would listen up to her if she had problems?? She lost her boyfriend and bestfriend in one day.

Kristine Roberts grew up in a small town in the suburbs where every one knows one another. Her parents were really hardworking people. They managed a small store in the market selling fruits. But her dad has really been sickly since he retired from his previous work. And medical bills tend to pile up. Their debt grew. They were forced to sell their small farm land where they get their living and to pay off hospital bills because her father had been already in and out of the hospital. He died when Kris was still in Middle School.

Soon Kristine was forced to worked part time too. That's when she met David. He's also working as part time in the burger stand. They immediately got close and soon got together.David had become her confidante, buddy and savior. Nobody bullies her because David was there.