Intro

Unknown POV. Location: London, England. Time: Late at night

I gripped my knife handle tightly, glaring at Dan. This wasn't some rivalry, it was war.

"Just come quietly, no one has to get hurt," Dan growled. I especially despised him.

"Are you stupid?" I asked mockingly, "The only way we're leaving is with our victory, and maybe a few prisoners," I said with a evil smile as I glanced over to where Zoe was standing. She looked horrified as she backed behind Alfie. I wanted to get rid of that twat as soon as possible; he was the reason I had lost Zoe in the first place.

"Leave her alone!" Alfie spat at me as he took an intimidating step towards me. He was quite brave to say something of that sort to me. Zoe looked gratefully at him as she cowered behind his hulking form, I knew I had the intimidation factor over her, and could use her as a weakness against them. I could feel my army tense behind me, which is the toughest gang around, and I knew we were out numbered slightly, but we could easily take down these stupid YouTubers, why they even were allowed to be guardians I will never know. It was roughly 60 of them versus our 47, not bad odds in all farness. I was just about to give the order to attack when all of the sudden Zoe's watch lit up, immediately followed by everyone else's. We all were shocked, typically one watch lit up at a time alerting the guardian of a person in need, rarely 2 and only once 3. Never had this happened before. I could see the name on Dan's watch since I was only a few feet away from him, I glanced at a few more people's watches and saw that it was the same person, some girl name May along with her exact location.

"Let's go pay this 'May' a little visit, shall we?" I said looking back at 2nd in command who nodded in agreement. We spread our wings which were all midnight black, the same color as the sky, and took off. I could hear shouts below me as they rushed to find the girl before we did, knowing they would put up a fight as I barked orders at my soldiers. I let my right hand man be in charge of tracking her down and capturing her.

I had other plans for tonight as I disappeared into the clouds.