Chapter 20

May's POV

"Ready?" Lachlan asked once we were all outside the bus. We all nodded and the PTX members spread their wings, Kirstie, Avi and Kevin had brilliantly white wings just like everyone else while Scott had light blue and Mitch had lilac wings.

"What?" I asked looking quickly between the two of them.

"We dyed them, and they look fabulous," Mitch said while they both struck a pose.

"They do!" I said grinning.

"Remember, stay in the clouds and just follow your watches. We should be there in a few hours. We wait until everyone gets there then we go in, alright?" Lachlan said going over the plan again. We all nodded in agreement and Mitch quickly picked me up as I watched Scott eagerly pick up a very unhappy Lachlan. "Be careful with Lachlan we still need him!" I called as we took off causing everyone to erupt in laughter as Lachlan gave me a death glare. Scott kissed Lachlan on the check quick causing us to laugh even harder.

"Michelle got some competition!" Kirstie yelled jokingly causing me to laugh even harder as we disappeared in the clouds.

"So, how did you meet Lachlan?" I asked Mitch curiously once we got above the clouds.

"It all started a while ago one night after a concert in Calli, Scott, Avi, Kevin, Kirstie, Jeremy, Alex and I went out to a small pub to celebrate and get a few drinks, well, we were all gonna drink except Kevin but still get drinks none the less. We were the only ones in there until, like, a dozen people ran in and started threating us. Turns out they were a gang and we stumbled into their territory.

"Wait, really?" I interrupted curiously.

"Yeah, it was crazy. Anyways, we're was I?" Mitch said continuing the story.

(Flashback. Mitch's POV)

"Hurry up! The queen needs to get her drink on!" I said clapping my hands excitedly. I couldn't wait to get to the bar and get a few shots in.

"I'm coming Mitch calm down!" Scott said standing up while helping Alex up off the couch. They were such a cute couple, always helping each other with everything. I wish I could just move on and stop being jealous but something just kept bringing me back to him.

"Let's go!" I sang jumping off the bus and leading the rest of the group excitedly. We only had to walk a few blocks to the pub I found in a slightly shadier part of town but it would keep us from being mobbed by any rouge pentaholics since no one came down here. I held the door open for everyone as we filled into the small building, Kevin entering last since wasn't to happy about going out. We sat down at a large booth in the corner. I was sorta of in the middle with Scott to my right and Kevin to my left. The order went Kevin, myself, Scott, Alex, Jeremy, Kirstie than Avi. We all started chattering excitedly about our next show in Las Vegas when the waiter came over to us, he was an older guy with grey hair and beard. After he took our orders and brought them back to us he sat down behind the bar and began to do some of the dishes. After we had chatted and drank for a while the door flew open and about a dozen or so people came into the building.

"You shouldn't be here," one of them growled as he stepped towards us threateningly. He was extremely tall, maybe even taller than Scott, with extremely pale skin, jet black hair and pitch black eyes.

"Why not?" Avi growled in an extremely deep voice.

"This is our territory and you have to pay the price for entering it," he spat at us. We all quickly stood up but knew we were out numbered and weaponless.

"We'll go quietly, no need for violence," Jeremy said not taking his eyes off the men.

"No," The leader hissed pulling a knife out of his pocket. demand payment for your intrusion, we won't let you go without it," The man spoke while stepping between us and the door.