Chapter 10

(A/N sorry for the slow updates but I have up to chapter 19 done, this will most likely be a 20ish part book so yah..... ENJOY!)

May's POV

Tyler and I walked out of the castle and headed across the lawn towards the barracks, I looked up and saw people flying overhead above me. Ever since I was a little kid I wished I could fly, and today was the closest I've ever gotten to fulfill that dream. I was a little in awe as I recognized a few of the passing people. I saw KSI, Ricky Dillon, Lilly Singh, Caspar Lee, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, Louise Pentland (Sprinkle Of Glitter), Marcus Butler, Jenna Marbles, Grace Helbig, Louis Cole, Mitchell Hughes, JeromeASF, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Smosh, and loads more. They all waved to Tyler and I honestly felt like evaporating on the spot from all the feels. (A/N same) This place was the absolute jackpot for girls like me.

We reached the barracks and walked inside the dimly lit room. Then we made our way down a hallway to our left and passed by some brightly decorated doors, marking whose room was whose. Tyler explained to me that when they needed to stay for extended periods this was their second home. They all had a ton of video's stocked up so if they needed to leave in a jiffy, their fans wouldn't start rioting, though sometimes it took longer than usual to upload videos. That explains why danisnotonfire hasn't uploaded a video in what seems like a year. We reached near the end of the hall where there were a few doors that were unmarked. I picked the one at the very end and walked in. It was a nice room with a kitchen, living room, a bathroom and bedroom. Tyler told me that someone would be by later to collect me if anything was needed and left abruptly. I stepped over to the couch, sat down, and opened my backpack. Before I left, I had stuffed a few books, my phone, a phone charger, a picture frame of my family taken before I moved to England, and a small blanket which I had wrapped around the knife. I carefully pulled it out and looked at it. It seemed so innocent, well, as innocent as a knife can look, but I knew this was the tool that dumpster boy had used to kill and harm so many people. I shuddered at the thought and wrapped the knife back up again and stuffed it back into the way bottom of my bag where it was farthest from my eyes.

I hated having that knife.

A wave of exhaustion washed over me as I layed down on the couch and shut my eyelids. Before I knew it, I was asleep.