Lucifer x reader

*edited 11/29/16*
First story hope you like it, requests are open .

It might suck just a warning.

Overview:you are Lucifers girlfriend and you are Sam and Deans little sister.

Y/n POV

You lay in your bed only half asleep, you have just gotten home from a hunt and were very tired. You feel the bed dip on the other side thinking it is Sam saying goodnight you groan.

"Y/n is that anyway to greet your boyfriend!?", Lucifer asked offended

"sorry Luci I'm just tired and you don't sleep, now cover me up I'm cold ", you yawn he smirks and crawls next to you feathering kisses down your back

"What are you doing?"you ask as you turn to him and wrap your arms around his neck .

Instead of answering he pulls you into his chest and you almost immediately fall asleep in his warmth as he whispers I love you.

*time skip brought to you by Sams hair*

You wake up to Luci's eyes closed you know he isn't sleeping but you love how peaceful he looks, so you leave him alone until he opens his eyes. You smile and he kisses you softly.

*time skip brought to you by my lazy butt*

You had gotten dressed and headed down stairs, Dean and Sam were still sleeping. Lucifer followed you into the kitchen he was telling you about hell but you zoned out. Next thing you know Luci is pushing you up against the wall, you gasp and kiss him back . He smiles

"There are things I must attend to in hell babe"

"You sound like Cas", you whisper

He grimaces at the mention of his brothers name.You sigh he pulls you into a hug. Lucifers hugs are the best to you he puts his hands on your thighs and brings you in close and puts his chin on top of your head. Then he is gone. Sam walks in followed by Dean, you smile they have no idea.