Dean x reader

*edited 11/29/16*
Some very depressing Dean one-shots recently I'm sorry.

This is dedicated to your-soul-is-mine who lost someone yesterday 2/23/16

Overview: Dean got sick you took him to the hospital,shit happens,you do something he doesn't like CAUTION disease and death.

"He woke up with a fever of 103 and didn't recover for 3 days he started jumbling his words and talking gibberish and wouldn't eat "

You said in a scared tone.

"Thank you Mrs.y/l/n I will run more tests hope for the best"

Dean was currently getting an MRI, you walked over to Sam and he held you while you cried you love Dean and you can't think of life without him. 

The doctor came back 

" is one of you a next of kin " Sam said "I am, but she has to hear it to" he said gesturing towards you

"Very well follow me" he said and walking out of the waiting room.

We followed silent you were really scared a million thoughts raced through your head.

He stopped and turned into a room he gestured towards some brain scans. 

" okay we'll see this area here is normal the picture on the left is a normal brain the one on the right is Deans brain the green red and blue are all normal but this purple shows he has .............stage 2 brain cancer"

"WHAT"I screamed "NO NO NO" I slumped to the ground my legs couldn't hold me up.

"How...how long does he have " Sam asked holding back tears 

"2-3 days at most it's to late for treatment I'm sorry this must be a difficult time I'll lead you to his room" he turned around immediately and walked out probably not wanting to see Sams  reaction.

I got up and followed surprisingly my legs let me get up. But I followed to see Dean lying in bed hooked up to 3 diffrent machines as soon as you saw him you ran in and broke down crying so hard your whole body shook with sobs. Dean petted your head saying it's okay it's okay,but you knew he was on the verge of tears.

"They don't even have decent pie" Dean joked Sam was crying on Deans other side you said,

"I'll leave you alone be back in an hour okay..okay " you said tearing up again as you kissed Deans clammy for head Dean let you go.

Only so he could talk to Sam, Sammy  his baby bro, the only family he had left.

You got into your car and drove to the closest cross roads still crying you buried the box and to your surprise Crowley showed up

" sweet cheeks why are you crying " he said rushing to your side.

"Dean has 2-3days left he has brain cancer I need a trade My soul for Deans health"

"Fine I'll give you 2 days till I collect your soul darling".

He was still holding you Crowley has known you for 3 years and has grown fond of you.

" I won't send hell hounds I will come get you myself okay we must kiss on it" he said you looked up and kissed him without another thought, then he was gone.

When you got back to Deans room he was asleep and Sam was sleeping in a chair he looked funny his big moose form in one small chair.

"Dean I love you " you mumbled getting into bed next to him waking him up he rolled over and hugged you crying.

When you woke up Dean was awake looking at you. You kissed him then it hit you today was your last day the rest of the day the doctors kept strolling in telling congratulations and it's a miracle to Dean he had fully recovered.

He was free to go but Sam kept looking at you with concern he pulled you aside

"Y/n what did you do"

"Nothing Sam "

" really because Dean was just going to ........die"

" don't worry about it lets celebrate " 

You left it at that you couldn't tell him you had till midnight you looked at the impala  clock it was 6:30pm 

"Let's get some beer boys" 

The cheered at that and stopped at a bar you didn't drink but you didn't leave Deans side till it was 11:30pm it was one of the best nights of your life and the last on the drive home you started crying. Dean wiped your tears away 

"Y/n it's okay I'm fine now, I can spend the rest of my life with the person I love most.. you", you almost broke, but smiled a big fake smile.

When you got to the motel.
 Sam passed out on one of the beds. You took a shower and looked out Dean was asleep already he looked so peaceful.

You wrote a note:

Dean I love you,

I couldn't bare to see you die so I sold my soul but that gives me some perks Crowley has agreed to let me go to heaven. 

Don't try to bring me back, move on I love you and I want you to find someone who loves you as much as I did even if it's not possible please move on. I will always love you.

Always

-y/n

You did your hair and got into that dress you wore on your and Deans first date and did your makeup and laying on the ground you inhaled.11:59

12:00

Crowley appeared and you took his arm leaving your mortal body behind kissing Dean softly.

Once in heaven Cas appeared and hugged you.

"Cas promise me many years from now when they die please join our heavens", you asked Cas nodded and vanished.

As you explored your heaven it was a playground were you first met Dean on a case he had asked you out thinking a one night stand but no you were a forever kind of person. You laughed at the thought then you saw someone out of the corner of your eye Jess, Sams fiancé that was killed by the yellow eyed man.

When Dean woke up and saw you on the floor he already knew what you did he read the note and held your lifeless body in his arms, he and Sam gave you a hunters funeral. And said some words they could without breaking anymore,but before Dean left he whispered "ALWAYS"

It has been 10 years and more people from Dean and Sams past and future Joe and them all there heavens joined with yours to make a heaven maze.

Even people you didn't know, many years passed and you watched over Dean as he grew and fell never finding love then one day you noticed someone it was Sam and Dean you ran to them and jumped in Deans arms he recoiled asking.

"Sorry but, do I know you" 

Sorry for the cliff hanger and the sucky one-shot but I cried writing this comment thx love you bye. Want a part 2 comment if you do or don't.