Gabe x reader

I am so sorry its been so long!!! I'm going  to do as many requests as possible!!!

Thanks for the request 123456789weird

*NOT EDITED*

Overview: Gabe and you are in love. Gabe proposed, but soon realises something, he is an angel and you are human.

Y/n POV

"Hey Y/n how long have we been together?", Gabe asked you from the couch while you were in the kitchen of the motel.

"Wow I don't think you would forget the one time a hunter besides the Winchesters kicked your feathery ass", you laughed.

Gabe got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Because I thought I could make it forever", he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"Yes..Yes!!!" You yelled.

He stood up and you jumped into his arms.

He slipped the ring on your finger as you babbled.

"I expected something more extravagant... You know a dinner in Paris, some flowers...a umm..", he pulled you in a kiss to stop you from talking.

"I know you don't like extravagant things, you like sweatpants and movie marathons and...", this time you pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you Gabe"

" I love you too Y/n"

Gabe POV

Y/n and I decided to not do any vigorous activities of you know what I mean...much to my dismay.

She decided she wanted to cuddle instead. She fell asleep laying her head on my shoulder. Her breath evened out and I realised that mine wouldn't, because I don't sleep.

She would grow old and I wouldn't.

I realised that her breath could stop and mine wouldn't.

She would grow old...and I wouldn't.

I kissed her forehead and wooshed away.

"God... I.. I need to talk to you."

"Yes what is it", Chuck said pulling off his glasses and looking up from his book.

"I've fallen in love with a mortal hunter girl named Y/n, and I promised to spend the rest of forever with her and I realised...", Chuck cut me off.

"And you realised that she is mortal and will die, while you must live on for all of eternity, so what is it you need? Me to take those memorys away from you?...from her?" God asked sounding bored while flipping a page.

" I need you to take away my grace"

He stopped mid page flip.

"What", he asked setting down his book and standing.

"I love her and cannot watch her die, I... I need you to take away my grace", I restated.

"I can't do that.. since I've brought you back you've changed and can be a valuable angel... so it's a no.", God snapped his fingers and I was in the motels kitchen.

I layed beside Y/n and wiped hair from her face as tears streamed down mine.

Y/n POV

When you woke up Gabe was in the kitchen cooking. You immediately knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong", you asked crossing your arms.

"What's wrong is that your still wearing clothes", he walked over and started kissing your neck.

You reluctantly pushed him away.

"What is wrong... I... I know you left last night...", you said.

"I went to see God", he whispered.

"I never knew you were religious", you joked.

"No I went to see God, my father"

"Why would you do that? To get his blessing", you smiled.

You soon stopped smiling when he told you.

"I asked him to take my grace away", he said without hesitation.

You went off, screaming at him at how stupid he is. How could he do this.

He started to yell back.

"What was I supposed to do!? I love you and I can't sit around and watch you die!!! I'm going to luve and you will die and I won't be able to see your smile!!!"

"And I would have been happy!!! Knowing you loved me till my dying breath!!! You have lived since the dawn of creation!!! I'm only a small blip in your lifeline!!", you yelled.

"I don't want you to be a small blip!!! I want to grow old with you!! Compare wrinkles!! I want to take my last breath with you!!! All those years mean nothing if I cant share forever with you!!!", he yelled.

You both stood and cried with crossed arms. Faint clapping was heard from the couch.

"Bravo!!! And scene", you looked over to see a man.

"Who are you!?", you said even more pissed.

"That is God", Gabe nudged you.

Your eyes went wide. And you started to apologize.

"No need for apologies Y/n, you've helped enough, you've changed this angel... and that's why I'm doing this", he waved his hand in your direction.

You felt something warm spread across your body. Soon it felt like you were breathing pure light. It took a minute for the sensation to fade and you opened your eyes.

God was gone and Gabe looked at you like you were an alien.

"What?", you asked.

He just pointed.

You looked to your right and left  and saw two Caribbean blue wings sprouting from your back .

"He made you into an angel", Gabe stated.

"No we can spend forever together", you smiled through years.

"Forever", he said.

"Forever"

Sorry if this sucked!!!

I'm just trying to get back into writing...

Please tell me how I can improve this story if it sucks!!

COMMENT!!!

FEEDBACK!!!

VOTE!!!

Goodbye xoxoxoxo