Sam x vampire reader!! Part 2/2

Here is part 2

" wakey wakey"

You said as you shook Sam awake, he sturred but didn't wake, so you slapped his leg. He reacted by pulling a gun from under his pillow.

Was that there last night? Dangerous.

" wakey Wakey Dean brought coffee" you said and walked away while Sam rubbed his eyes and got dressed.

You walked into the small motel kitchen and Dean raised his eye brows at you and followed you around the kitchen.

" what!?"

" was he good"

You punched him in the arm, and walked away sitting on the couch, you heard the showwere running and Dean sat next to you. 

" so that thing you saw last night..."

You cut him off,

" was a vimpire and you two are hunters can I help my... My father was a hunter"

" was"

You drew a finger accross your throat, and Dean laughed

" I didn't think you were a hunter after you freaked out last night"

Oh shit, you thought

" it was the first vampire I have seen and I didn't know how to kill it"

Dean nodded in approval and you mentally high fived yourself. Sam plopped beside you with a computer.

" so umm do you have a place to stay me and Dean are writting a paper on the disapearences and..."

Dean shook his head.

" she knows"

Sam left it at that and he sent you to hit the books. After an hour of reasearch Sam showed you a picture.

" is this the guy" you nodded and held back a smile. That was Timmy.

" Dean I think we found them, Timothy Jade, lives in a mansion on the outskirts of town, wait there is another manipsion on the otherside of town, but it is abanddoned"

Your heart raced, that was your nest house.

" here is a picture of a previous owner and it is a women it looks like Y/n?"

He looked at you and you put on an innocent smile.

" that is my great grandmother"

You said staring at yourself in the black and white photo. You looked at Sam and he seemed to believe you.

" we leave tonight "

You nodded in approval.

" lets get some grub" said Dean pushing up from the couch Sam followed and so did you. Jumping into the passenger seat right as Sam went to sit down, he groaned and bent down to look at you, you gave him a puppy dog face and he sat in the back.

When you got to the dinner, there was F/n sitting at the bar. Once they saw you they stood up and walked to you grabbing your arm Sam turned and you mouthed

It's okay

You let F/n take you outside.

" you are worrying me you need to leave as soon as those hunter scum realise what you are" you rolled your eyes and pushed past F/n going into the dinner.

You adjusted your ring as you sat down next to Sam, the ring was enchanted, everyone drom your nest had one. They were enchanted so you could go in the sun.