Winchester x reader

Here it is!!

Thanks for the request Angel_Bathory. what-even-heckles

This one is kinda short sorry!!

Overview: You are Bobby's adoptive daughter. You are a hunter and hunt with the Winchesters. You have a crush on both of them. They know.

Y/F/B= Your favorite book.

Your POV

You sat on the couch in the living room of the bunker reading. All was quiet till...

"Hey Y/n What are you reading", asked Dean.

Your cheeks turned red.

"Uh... Y/F/B", you replied showing him the cover.

"Well let's watch some tv",Dean said plopping next to you... very close.

As the show progressed, you felt Dean brush his hand against yours. You looked down and Deans hand was inching it's way towards yours. Your stomach fluttered.

Just as he was about to grab your hand he pulled back and brushed his hand through his hair smirking.

Later you were in the kitchen looking for a snack. The chips were on the top shelf. You reached up, your shirt moved up revealing part of your stomach.

Sam came up behind you, pressing his body to yours, laying a hand on your exposed skin making you gasp a little. He reached up and grabbed the chips and started to eat them moving away from your blushing body.

You decided to go to bed early so you weren't embarrassed anymore tonight.

Once in bed you tossed and turned. Your door opened and you jumped. Dean was walking in. He face planted into your bed. He rolled placing is head on your stomach.

"Uh Dean what are you doing!?", you asked trying to push him off.

"Your bed is WAY more comfortable than mine!!", he mumbled against your stomach.

"I agree", said Sam walking in, and laying on your other side.

You tried to no avail to get them to leave. Soon you were samwiched(hahaha get it SAMwiched lol) between Dean and Sam.

It was silent and peaceful for a while until the hair on the back of your neck stood up. Deans hand was reaching lower...lower. He rested it on your inner thigh. You felt yourself twitch. Dean appeared to be sleeping.

You turned a little only to find your face VERY close to Sam's. You could feel his breath on your face...it was going to be a long night.

In the morning Sam and Dean were gone, but you smelt bacon. You decided to shower.

You relized Sam had switched all your products for his. You used them anyway.

Once you got out you put back on clean pajamas. You walked into the kitchen. Dean was cooking, while Sam sat at the table. As soon as you walked in Sam stood up.

"Oooo Y/n I like you smelling like me, baby", Sam said pushing you against the nearest wall and running his nose up and down your neck.

You were blushing so hard and you had goosebumps as you held in a soft moan.

"Breakfast!!", Dean said and Sam let you go.

Dean made your plates... that's when you noticed there was only two chairs.

"Don't worry baby girl you can sit on my lap", Dean said.

Before you could protest he pulled you into his lap and didn't let you go. He rested his left hand on your thigh while he ate. You had a light blush.

After breakfast you started to wash the dishes, your mind still a little giddy and suspicious about what the boys were doing.

Next thing you know Dean slaps a handful of bubble on your ass. You jump and then around to see Dean grinning.

Sam then puts bubbles on your shirt while you were distracted looking at Dean.

"Looks like you will have to change Y/n", Sam shrugged.

Dean pulled your shirt off quickly so you were blushing now in your bra.

"Okay BOY's WHAT is going on with you two!!", you say tired of the mind games.

"We know you like us", Sam said and a feeling of dread pulled at your stomach.

"It was obvious!!", Dean concluded.

"Now what", you asked still in your bra, your covered in bubbles.

"Now you chose me... or Sam", Dean said.

"Chose between you or Sam", you asked cocking an eyebrow.

They nodded.

You thought for a moment...

"I chose..."

Okay my people. This one is really short and probably crappy, but I'm tired!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

FEEDBACK!!!

what did you like, what didn't you like... tell ME!!

Goodbye xoxoxoxo