Demon!Dean x Angel!reader

Thanks for the request BuckytheHYDRAslayer

Okay guys I want to get to know you!!!

Favorite color?

Where do you live?

What time is it there?

I am going to attempt SMUT!! Since you guys obviously want me to write it!!!

This might suck... I am posting a request page within the next couple days!!!

Not edited!!

Overview: my first cringy attempt at smut. You meet Dean at a bar and things progress for better then worse.

Your POV

Dean Winchester... the name left a bitter yet sweet taste in your mouth as you watched him from across the bar.

Dean, the man with the mark. The demon. Crowleys bitch... but from here it looked the opposite as Crowley king of hell talked to Dean like a fangirl.

You tried to look nonchalant, but Crowley atamatically knew what you were. An angel. A fallen angel with burnt wings and low self esteem. You were chosen to be ground control and keep an eye on Dean.

Sure you were a little pissed, but still wanted to be a warrior.

"Anything for you miss", asked the bar tender.

You shook your head.

" Well you need to buy something to stay", the blonde bartender said.

" fine... Then order that man another of whatever he gets", you said pointing towards Dean.

The bartender walked off.

Just because you are an angel doesn't mean you can't have a little fun.

Dean was flirting with a blonde, who he was probably going to sleep with.

The bar tender tapped Deans shoulder and handed Dean the drink. She said something to him and he looked right at you.

And winked.

He walked away from the blonde and walked over to you.

"Hey angel", Dean said winking while turning his eyes black then back to green.

"Hello Dean, come here often?", you joked.

"That's funny angel. So what's someone like you doing in a place like this?", he asked taking a drink.

" let's just says my wings got clipped and now I'm stuck here watching you... I'm not supposed to talk to you, but I want to piss them off", you said tracing Dean's bicep.

"Want to piss them off even more?", he asked quirking an eyebrow.

You let Dean lead you to a room. He didn't seem to stumble around for how drunk he was.

As soon as the door closed behind you Dean started. He grabbed you close brushing his lips up your neck before gently biting down. You moaned when he hit your soft spot. He hovered there for a moment. You moved your neck to give him more access moaning.

He kissed down your neck after he left his mark on your soft spot. He neeled down kissing under your shirt by your waist. You moved your hips to make him closer. He undid the buttons on your jeans and stood up. Kissing you on the lips for the first time.

He was gentle at first, but soon he couldn't wait. He ran his tounge on your bottom lip. You didn't grant him access at first. He bit your lip making you gasp, taking the opportunity to stick his tounge in your mouth. You moaned and Dean slowly grazed his hands under your shirt before roughly taking it off.

You returned the favor and took off dean's shirt's. Soon Deans v-line was showing ad you ran your hands over his abs. Dean started to take off your pants as he captured your lips again. Your hands worked at the top button of Deans pants.

Dean started to walk backwards. You followed not breaking the kiss. Dean made it so you fell on the bed. You kicked off your jeans.

You hooked your fingers in Deans pants pulling them off.

You and Dean pulled away for air and Dean started sucking on your neck reaching and unhooking your bra. He kissed the valley between your breasts, trailing sloppy kisses down your stomach.

You moaned as he soon sucked on your inner thigh. You propped your legs up bucking your hips as you moaned at the new sensation.

You brought Deans face back to your lips and brought him down I top of you. He propped himself on his elbows. You grinded upwards on his crotch making him even harder as he gave a deep groan.

Dean couldn't wait anymore. He pulled your panties down leaving you completely naked. At the same time you hooked your fingers in his boxers and pulled them off. Deans large member springing free. He rubbed against you teasing. You wrapped your fingers in his hair, moaning and throbbing in anticipation.

All of a sudden he entered you. You adjusted your position arcing your back to bring him closer. He wrapped his arms around your waist as he started to move.

He started out slowly, but as your moans intensified he became more aroused. Your breathing became more frantic as he went faster. You heard the headboard smacking the wall. You flexed your stomach muscles helping him get deeper.

Dean slumped his head into your shoulder putting his full attention to the task at hand.You were almost at your climax, Dean was too.

He went even faster than humanly possible, pushing harder and harder. Your moans became out of control.

"D..DEAN!!", you yelled reaching your climax.

Deans thrusts became sloppier as he road out your orgasm. He stopped for a couple seconds before starting up slow thrusts again, then he went faster and faster before stopping again. He took himself out.

You both were breathing heavily and both of you were sweaty.

Dean plopped down beside you rolling off of you. He pulled you close, sucking on your shoulder leaving his mark again.

Dean fell asleep soon after. Since you were an angel you didn't sleep. You layed there naked and thinking about what just happened.

A few hours later Crowley burst through the door. Dean woke with a start looking from you to Crowley.

"Really Dean!! Sleeping with an angel!!", Crowley scolded.

"Hey I have needs too!!", Dean said sitting up.

You layed there watching it all happen.

"What are we going to do now?", Crowley asked.

"This", Dean said.

Before you could react Dean pulled an angel blade from the bed side table and plunged it into your abdomen.

"Problem solved... sorry Y/n", Dean smirked.

"You can't solve all of your problems by killing them!!", Crowley exclaimed.

" I see no situation where it DOESN'T solve my problems", Dean retorted.

He took the angel blade out of you.

You saw Dean stand up as the world faded to black.

The last thing you saw was Dean wink at you.

The smut was cringy I'm sorry!!

Give me feedback on the smut please was it okay!?

That was my FIRST smut scene!!! Tell me what you think.

Comment!!!

Vote!!

Goodbye xoxoxoxo