Sam x Lawschool!reader

Not edited!!

Thanks for the requests @bookwormwol

COMMENT!! I don't even care if you comment an emoji or tell me about your day... I will read them!! Because I love you!!!

I promise next update will be a Lucifer one!!!

This one is kinda long, not that much fluff... just a warning.

Overview: You knew Sam when you both went to law school, he didn't know you were also a hunter. You were Jess's friend. You meet up with Sam again on a hunt

Your POV

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN WALKING FAST!!...", you sang at the top of your lungs drumming your fingers on the wheel of your truck.

You had finished law school, with honors last year. Your grades had flattered a little when your best friend Jess had died in a horrible accident. The only reason you went to law school is to know how to evade the law during the job.

You are a hunter the only one in your family since all your family is dead. They were killed when you were 9. They were killed by a Wendigo. You were at home alone because you are not fully trained.

You bounced around foster homes till you decided to run away to law school. Now you were driving to Arkansas to hunt a Wendigo...your specialty.

You reached a crappy motel called Sandy Lakes. You pulled in beside a nice looking Impala, probably 1967' also. Rare... You checked to make sure the doors were locked in the Impala, I mean someone with that nice of a car has to got some nice stuff.

You got a room on the first floor. The decour was god awful. Red and neon blue. With green sheets. The whole room made you want to barf. You set down your backpack and face planted into the bed.

You decided to go to the police department after you slept through the night. The walls were thin and let's just say someone was having fun next door.

You woke up and sipped the drool off your face getting up. Breakfast was surpassed and substituted by coffee. You hated wearing the FBI suit. And having to wear your hair in a bun.

When you got outside the Impala was gone, aww that's to bad you wanted to see who was driving it.

When you got to the station you found the Impala and parked next to it. You walked in rolling your shoulders back making your "authority" known. You saw two other men standing talking to the sheriff. You could only see their backs, but they looked like FBI. Crap.

The sheriff waved at you and said something to the other men. They wipped their heads around as their eyes grew wide.... wait the one with log hair looked familiar...Sam!?

"This one of yours?", the sheriff asked.

The shorter one started to speak, but Sam cut him off.

"Yes this is our other partner, sheriff could you give us a minute with her"., the sheriff returned to his desk.

Sam, gently grabbed your elbow and fast walked outside, with the shorter agent following.

"Sam did you drop out of law school to become FBI!!! I can't believe you taking off after Jessica's death. I was her best friend and you left me!! I was your best friend Sammy", you fumed.

" look Y/n there are things here that you won't understand, and I'm sorry I left you I just... i just couldn't stay... oh uh this is my brother Dean", he said changing the subject.