Adam x Artist!!!Reader

Thanks for the request!!! Bella_Teh_Sloth

I'm so sorry it's taken me this longer but its been really hard with school and family issues.

Overview: Adam is back from the pit by some miracle. You were dating him before his family showed up, and when he fell you decided to go to art school like he wanted you too. When he sleeps you like to draw him.

Your POV

Adam was asleep again in your dorm. He had tracked you down after he had gotten out and has been relived to see you following your dreams.

He climbs into your window most nights, no worries of being caught because your roommate was off studying or partying.

It was around 2 am and you couldn't sleep so you got out your sketch pad and started drawing the little angel peacefully sleeping on your bed.

It has been three months since he got out of the pit. The childish gleam had started to come back into his eyes and the dim tint around his features had started to fade. He looked happier.

For the first two months he cried in your lap and told you all the horrible things that happened, it truly made your heart break that his brothers didn't help him, even after he pounded on that door and begged for Dean to save him from his fate.

This particular sketch book was hidden away were Adam couldn't find it, because it was filled with sketches of him. From before and after his fall into hell.

The first sketches were of him at 13 when you met. You could tell the improvement you had made over the years. The most recent sketch was of him sitting in your window sill crying, his ribs showing clearly and bloddy foot prints leading to him, with a dove slowly lifting his fingertips... the image was just a rendition of what you thought he looked like.

Now as you sketched his sleeping form under your F/c bedsheets, you drew a tiny dove on the bed post.

You sat not to far away on your office chair, legs crossed and hair in two braids.

As soon as you finished his face you moved on to his hair. It stuck up in places at weird angles, but for some reason look beautiful with his sharp features.

You yawned and felt yourself slipping away around 3:30 am. You felt your pencil clank to the floor in the silent room creating a deafening noise. Adam woke with a start and shot up from bed hiperventalating.

When his eyes adjusted, he saw you looking at him from your chair.

"Y/n what are you doing up? Did I wake you up with one of my nightmares again?", he asked in a gruff voice that seemed strained with guilt.

His nightmare has been the thing to wake you up but you quickly shook your head no.

"Then what were you doing up dove?", he asked using his nickname for you.

You smiled.

"I couldn't miss an opportunity to draw my favorite muse", you said grabbing your sketch book and showing him the drawing.

His eyes lit up at the sight and he got that goofy smile you hadn't seen since his fall.

He moved over on the bed and opens up the blankets. You put the drawing down and crawled into bed.

"I love you", he whispered.

"I love you too"

Okay I know it's kinda short, but short and sweet right?

I'm so sorry if this sucks!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FEEDBACK!!!!

Goodbye xoxoxoxo