Dean x reader

*edited 11/29/16*
This might suck also because I'm a horrible writer.

Overview:You confess your feelings for Dean and he doesn't realize he feels the same until you leave.

*Y/n POV*

It has been eating you alive Dean coming home with all those girls almost one a night. And that has put you in a sour mood. Dean walks back into the kitchen after escorting last nights rave out the door. Sam grabs a piece of bacon which you slap him on the arm for earning puppy dog eyes from him, he understands though, he knows you like Dean and he knows how it pains you to see him with other girls almost every night. He shoots a bitch face at Dean, and you giggle and go back to cooking.

"Y/n, when is food gonna be ready I'm hungry"Dean remarks, you shoot him a imitation bitch face and he sits down, Sam looks at you then walks out of the room probably to fix his bed head,why would he leave me alone with Dean!!

*Dean POV*

Why is Y/N so pissed at me,  I need to make her smile," hello my beautiful Y/n " I shoot her my signature smile that usually makes all the ladies legs go weak, but she just glared at me and went back to cooking. I have had enough.

"Y/n, what is wrong" she didn't answer I walked up behind her and  grabbed her waist making her flinch, I picked her up me threw her over my shoulder as she hit my back yelling to put her down. I sat her on the couch and said again "Y/n what is wrong, and don't give me the nothing shit."

I looked up into her Y/E/C eyes  a single tee rolling down her cheek. "Y/n are you on your period because you are all mad then your crying " I roll my eyes.

*Y/n POV*

He cannot be serious, a wave of emotion hit you.

" Dean you are such an ass I can't believe I ever thought we could be a thing , because I know why you have one night stands it's because all the lady's think you are such an ass that they can only stand you for one night, I was such an idiot to think you would ever like me " you covered your mouth you just told Dean you like him then called him an ass but it was to late and he needed to hear it. A look of hurt crossed Deans face then it quickly vanished. Sam ran in 

"I heard yelling, what happened" he said concerned, I shot him a look and he quickly backed out of the room. It was Deans turn to yell now.

*Deans POV*

"Y/n you call me an ass,but that is true but I cannot believe you would lie and say you like me just to prove a point you are a bigger bitch than I thought you were" after the Y/n stormed to her room slamming the door.

I sat there fuming, when Sammy walked back in. "Dude what was that about" I told him everything and he told me something I wasn't expecting "Dean Y/n loves you she told me and you just have to be an ass because you dont know real love don't you" Sam shot at me 

"Wait Let me get this straight Y/n loves me?" Sam nods, I'm such an ass!! I hear a door open and Y/n storm out I jump up and grab her arm she turns to me as she opens the door tears streak her face "I'm sorry" was all I said before she ripped her arm from my grip and got into her car and drove off  I sat by Sam on the couch the smell of burning bacon drifting through the room.

*Y/n POV, time skip brought to you by assbutt *

I sat in the crappy hotel, still crying. I'm such an idio!! Is all you could think you rubbed the spot were your charm bracelet used to be, every time you would go on a hunt Dean would get you another charm, you had left and given it to Sam. You took a shower and got into your loose pjs. And got under the cover turning off the light.

*Dean POV*

Sam said nothing he just handed me Y/ns  bracelet, I felt my stomach drop she was gone...I had to make this right I love her.

Wait I love her? I guess I do, I do I love her I'm so stupid!!

"Sammy I need to make this right I ....  I love Y/ n"

"Finnaly, god I was waiting for you to realize that" Sam shot you a bitch face

" Cas, get your feathery ass down here we need to find Y /n"  Cas appeared behind me making me jump. 

"She is in the pump a trump hotel room 147" he said in a hushed voice and then he disappears annoyed that I called him down from "his buissnes in heaven".

* Y/ n POV* 

I woke up to the bed dipping on one side, I girpped the gun under my pillow and turned in one swift motion and rolled on top of whoever was there pinning them to the bed.

"Kinky" it was Dean I let him go and got under the covers I was only in my bra and shorts. He started to apologize "Y/n, I didn't think you were serious, but then Sam gave me this,he handed you your charm bracelet,

"I love you and I don't think you know that and I feel this hole in my heart when you are away ", you couldn't believe what you were hearing.

Before you could react his lips were on yours and you wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss, he pulled away long enough to put your braceleton you. You whispered I love you. He leaned into kiss you again, you knew you weren't going to be a one night stand because you could deal with Dean being an ass and he could deal with you being a bitch and you loved each other.

I will leave the rest up to your imagination!!