Dean x Baby!reader

Thanks for the request JustMeWoo

*edited 12/13/16*

FEEDBACK NEEDED!!

Y/b/d. [Your birthday]

Overview: Dean got some girl pregnant and she died in child birth Sam is taking care of you because your father can't stand the sight of you...
You are 5...

Your mother Katrina was the love of Deans life. Once she said she was pregnant Dean gave up hunting along with Sam. They had done enough already...It was going to be a girl!!

They fought over names

Dean:

Samantha

Lillian

Brittney

Katrina:

Y/n her grandmother's name

It was time!!

Sam and Dean sat in the waiting room Cas was also there Cas was Katrinas best friend.

It happened on y/b/d!! You were born.

Dean rushed into the room. Only to be pushed out again. Katrina had lost a lot of blood she was crashing.

"CLEAR!!".....

"Time of death 5:47pm"

...Dean couldn't breath a nice nurse handed him a small pink bundle.

Dean looked at the baby...Y/n. You reminded him of Katrina. You had her eyes and hair.

He walked to the waiting room. Sam and Cas had tears in their eyes. Dean looked at the baby again. Your first day was Katrinas last day.

He pushed the bundle at Sam.

"I don't ever want to see It again" Dean spat.

Dean left the hospital.

Sam tried for days to make Dean see reason. Nothing worked. Dean could be very stubborn.

Sam took you in and Dean never came to visit you or Sam. Sam always wrote to Dean telling him about your first steps. And your first words. Sam figured Dean just burned the letters and stopped writting.

On your 3rd birthday Uncle Cassy, as you call him, came as he usually visits. He pinched your chubby cheeks and have you a stuffed grumpy cat from Hot Topical.[ Yaoi_and_AnimeThanks for the comment]

Dean started hunting solo almost never calling on Cas, but always calling Sam to tell him where he was going.

It has been two years since then and Sam insists on you calling him uncle Sam.

One day while you were coloring Uncle Sammy got a call. He got up from the couch and answered the phone. You were coloring a picture of your family Uncle Cassy, Uncle Sammy and Dean. You had only seen Dean in pictures.

Uncle Sammy made another call and you looked up when Uncle Sammy said...

"Dean"

Next thing you know your bag is being packed with help from Castiel. Uncle Sammy said you would have to stay with Dean for a while. While he had to do stuff.

You were scared when you got into the car and drove for hours. Uncle Sammy played some of your favorite music.

"Uncle Sammy?" You said