Lucifer x reader

*edited 11/29/16*
I was going to do Gabriel, but I decided not to.

Overview: a morning with him (let's just say angels need sleep)

The alarm went off, you rolled over and turned it off. You threw off the covers getting ready to go on a hunt with the Winchesters you are their little sister. You are about to get up when a hand grabs your waist you turn and Luci hugs your back talking into your hair.

"Don't get up stay" he whines you laugh.

"I have to my brothers need me they don't even know we are dating " you reply getting out of his grasp and going to get up.

He grabs you by your lace underwear and pulls you back on top of him.

"Luci I have to get up I can't cuddle all the time " you grumble slightly annoyed.

He doesn't let you go his hands are roaming your back you kiss him and jump up before he can grab you, you turn at your door to see him groan and face plant into the pillow.

*time skip brought to you by Luci is mine back off bitches*

You are taking a shower and getting ready for bed you can't believe how tiring killing a nest of vampires can be and you have the cuts to prove it. You groan as the water hits your deeper cuts.

You get out and walk to your room. Pulling on a shirt and before you know it Luci has lip locked you and pushed you back onto the bed, you groan in pain as you feel your stitches rip. Lucifer stops and looks at your bare stomach. He places two fingers to your forehead and heals you. You kiss him your phone rings.

Dean** hey Y/n thanks for your help on the case how are you your cuts were deep

You**I'm fine (Luci starts to kiss his way up your body you let out a small groan) sorry Dean gotta go my umm....... Show is on 

Dean**ya okay by the way use protection (you hear Sam giggle in the background) I hear Lucifers pull out game weak (he starts laughing so hard he can nearly breath) 

You**Dean you know!?

Dean**of corse I can tell Satan hickies from normal one , bye Cas just popped in

You**bye remember to use pretection

You hang up before Dean can react Luci stops his prossesion.

*time skip brought to you by I don't write smut*

You both lay there panting as Lucifer spoons you and hurries his face in your hair.

"I love you, next time lets do it at my place".

Luci pants you giggle and turn around to kiss him on the nose.

" I love you to and okay as long as Crowley doesn't join like last time " you giggle as Luci gets beet red.

You lay there in each others arms until you fall asleep.

I don't care if you hate, this is my favorite one I have written so feedback thx love ya.