Lucifer x reader 2/2

As promised a part two it's a year later but then expected whatever..

Overview:You are in hell. Lucifer has your children still. What happens next...

You sat in the cold stone room still chained to the wall. One of Lucifers demons came every now and then, it had been two months but you haven't gotten cut up or anything.

"Hey...Alex.. you look like an Alex.. how can a girl like me get out of here?" You asked the cold metal of the cuffs leaving a mark on your skin.

He chuckled and walked over to you and unlocked the cuffs.

"The names James... now fight"

He threw a metal bar in your direction.

He swung at you and you dodged it raising the metal bar.

You continued like this for 50 hell years. You looked completely different. Muscle covered your body but it looked good. Your face had sharpened and your hair instead of its normal color was black with a hint of gold.

You and James had not talked very much all you had gotten out of him is he sold his soul for his daughter Lacey to be cured of cancer. You told him about you and Lucifer and your children.

James came in one day and you immediately stood up because he usually attacks you straight on. But he walked in and started talking.

" I have tricked a higher up demon into thinking your name is Ivy Less, you are going to be a crossroads demon"

You nodded and he surprised you by taking a peice of burning hot metal into your arm. You yelped and James had branded you with a crossroads brand.

"You are now bound to the crossroads when they call you answer"

With that he left. You felt this weird buzzing feeling in your head and the next thing you knew you were outside. The moon was out and the stars were beautiful. You looked at the stars it had been so long since you have been out of hell. You looked down and in the dirt was drawn a devils trap.

You heard someone clear there throat. You turned and almost cried..

"Y/n!?"

It was Dean and Sam!!

You ran to them only to hit a barrier they were outside the circle.

"Y/m you  look so diffrent and good... but...should have gone to heaven.. we gave you a hunters funeral..."

He kicked dirt over the trap and you stepped out.

"Y/n do..do you have uh..?" Sam tried to ask.

"These?", you flipped your eyes to black it made everything a shade darker.

Like wearing sunglasses inside like douche bags ands blind people. Sam nodded.

" what happened last I knew Lucifer disapeared with the triplets.. and you killed yourself." Dean said as he hugged  you.

"Lucifer killed me... And took them.. my children"

It was Sam's turn to hug you.

" how do we fix this... how do we free you!?" Dean asked.

Your face hardened and you thought for a second..

"You can't fix me... and I don't wanna be fixed I haven't seen Lucifer in 50 hell years... I want to be... the new... queen of hell... I want to see Lucifer bow to ME... and be the subbmisive and be knocked down a few pegs... I WANT MY CHILDREN!!"