Sam x pregnant reader!

*edited 11/29/16*
Shout out to Your-soul-is-mine, hope this one is okay.

Overview:you are captured by a demon, that tells Sam your pregnant, before you can, you get into a fight and smut insues. You have been his GF for 3years.

Y/n POV

Sam was the only thing you could think about, as the demon cut shapes into your legs and arms. You were supposed to kill the bastard, but tripped giving the demon time to knock Sam and Dean out whom you have been working with for 7 years. Now you were strung up next to Sam who was still unconscious.

The demon brought the blade to my bare stomach and I squirmed even more, as a smirk lifted into his face.

"Nice baby bump"

"What.." Sam asked, you hadn't realized he was awake and you turned to see a look of hurt cross his face. You turned back to the demon just as ruby's blade was shoved trough his chest. Dean had somehow gotten free, he helped you down with one hand on my stomach, he looked concerned but as soon as you got down you helped Sam with his restraints. He jumped down and grabbed your face in his hands.

"Is it true y/n are you.....pregnant "

All you could do was nod as tears steamed down your cheeks, he let go of your face and walked off to the car without another word. After that Dean called Cas and Cas fixed your wounds grinning at you.

"It's a girl y/n" then grabbed Deans hand and teleported to who knows were.

* after the hunt at the bunker time skip brought to you by I need a baby name *

A girl ,a girl was all you could think as you sat alone in the bunker Sam was refusing to talk to you just as you dreaded. When he walked into the living room, seeing you sitting on the couch he sits next to you. Before you can even say anything he is yelling.

"Y/n why didn't you tell me you are pregnant, I have so many questions like how come you didn't tell me before that demon could, he could have killed you, I would never have let you go on that hunt."

Your voice rose"I was going to tell you, but I found out 3 weeks ago(just go with it I know this isn't possible) and I'm sorry, for not telling you I am sorry , I .....I love you Sammy" tears now stained your cheeks.

He still looked pissed but he softened when he saw you were crying he inveloped you into his arms as you cried. He picked you up and carried you to your shared room, closing the door. He laid next to you drawing lines on your stomach you closed your eyes at the soothing sensation only to gasp.

"crap, Sam what are you doing"

He smirked his hand was inside your panties he rolled on top of you taking of his and your shirts as you kissed, heat pooling in between your legs as he kissed down around your body, and on your inner thigh.

"Making twins"( ya I know not possible just deal) was the last words he spoke all night except for the groans of your and his name.

* time skip brought to you by twins and 9MONTHES LATER *

You sat in the hospital holding the twins one boy one girl, they were born at 11:11 am yesterday. You had called to tell the hospital there names Sam and Dean sat with you, Dean took the boy and Sam the girl

"Umm.... Yes the boy his name is " you looked at Sam and he nodded

"His name is Alexander Dean Winchester." Deans eyes lit up and you swore you saw a tear go down his cheek.

"And the girl is Samantha/Jessica( use Jessica if your name is Samantha) Novak Whinchester."

"The father is Samuel Samantha Winchester, and the mother is y/full/n, the god father is Dean Winchester, thank you"

You smiled at Sam and took back you children they had y/hair/c and Sams hazel eyes, you couldn't wait to get back to the bunker so they could meet uncle Cas, Uncle Gabe, uncle Micheal, and uncle Lucifer twice removed.

Little did you know that wasn't the hospital you were telling there names to, but Crowley when was signing a bounty on your kids heads once they turn 14 they are wanted dead or alive.

Thanks I think it was okay I will do Cas in a little bit, tell me what you think,okay bye.