Saying goodnight to you Dean, Sam, Lucifer, Gabriel, Castiel, Crowley,ect

*edited 12/13/16*
If you want someone added COMMENT WHO!!

I have no ideas so here goes nothing.

Sam} Sam always says goodnight, wether its after brushing teeth (for exactly 2 minutes, because Sam is a nerd) or a long hunt were you just face plant on your bed and don't move again for 5 hours. Your goodnight is also accompanied by a kiss on the lips and a bear hug.

Dean} Dean he usually doesn't say goodnight, either he is to tired or to drunk, but when he is sober he definitely says goodnight as you cuddle in the bed, as the unspoken love yous and goodnights disappear inbetween you to because you know he loves you and you love him.

Gabriel} Gabriel, when he is not in heaven or tormenting your brothers he always pops in and kisses you usually grabbing your ass as he says goodnight and with a wink he is gone, you will probably see him tomorrow though, if he doesn't say goodnight you always wake up with a box of chocolate on your pillow.

Lucifer} Lucifer is annoying, always complaining about hell, heaven and humans. You had decided to call them his three h's. He kisses you and holds you till you fall asleep only saying goodnight and I love you when he is sure you are asleep, he needs to look tough and if he admitted he was totally soft when it came to you he would be laughed at. So he waits till you are asleep and in the morning the guilt eats him alive thats why he is so clingy to you . Little does he know you really aren't asleep when he tells you those things.

Castiel} Castiel, he doesn't really understand human emotion, but he never forgets to say goodnight as he rocks you to sleep. He feels whole when you are around he loves to watch you sleep, so peaceful. He doesn't sleep because he is an angel but he pretends to when you wake so you can kiss him awake.

Crowley} Crowley, he is never really around. You know tending to hell and everything, when he does say goodnight it pretty much means you two are gonna have sex so he says goodnight often;).