Lucifer x reader(destiel)

Thanks for the request!!! BadWolfsdaughter

Okay I'm starting to update again!!! Yay!!!

Please comment people!!! If you want...

*NOT EDITED*

Overview: you are Sam and Deans little sister who happens to be dating Lucifer. Cas and Dean are acting strange. They say they need to talk to you, Lucifer and Sam.

Y/n POV

"Lucifer I swear to your father that if you don't move your arm I will personally stab you with an angel blade", you said trying to squirm away from him.

"I'm hurt Y/n, I thought you loved me!!", he smirked.

"I do I just have to pee!!!", you whined.

He let you go and you walked to the bathroom across the hall of the bunker. You heard a door click and you looked around.

Dean was walking out of his room and top toeing down the hall towards the only other occupied room... Castiels room.

You watched him slowly open Castiels door and walk in... strange.

You turned and walked back to your room.

"What is it Y/n you look like your thinking to hard?", Lucifer sat up.

"I just saw Dean sneak into Cas's room... have you noticed something weird about those two lately?", you asked sitting on the bed.

Lucifer scooted over to you and sat behind you with his chin on top of your head.

"Why do you ask?", he grumbled, his voice gruff.

"I've started to notice little things like glances to each other, when they think no one is listening, Dean always gives Cas whatever he wants without hesitation... You know things you did with me when we first started seeing eachother", you said leaning back into him.

"Hahaha I remember when we told them... Your brothers and Cas... they were not to happy, but since I had lived here for a while due to circumstances they are fine with it... as long as I don't sneak into...your...room... oops", he smiled sheepishly.

You looked up and kissed him, laying down. He hovered over you kissing you softly. He fell to one side and held you close. The pressure of his body against yours and the sensation of security had you falling asleep in no time.

The next morning you slowly walked into the the kitchen. You poked your head in and saw Dean pinning Cas to the counter, Castiels hands on dean's hips.

You didn't want to make this awkward so you made some loud steps so they thought someone was coming then you walked in. Dean made it look like he was just reaching for some seasonings.

"Hey sis... you're blushing why?... did you and Lucifer have sex!!! I'm going to rip off his wings and feed them to...", Dean started.

"No... no I did not have sex with lucifer", you said blushing deeper now.

"I heard sex with Lucifer?", Luci said walking into the kitchen in grey sweatpants.

You just shook your head and reached for the last apple. Dean grabbed it and tossed it across the room to where Sam enters a second ago. Sam caught it and tossed it to you rolling his eyes at Dean.

Dean had a smirk on his face, until he turned around to face Cas. It looked like they were having a conversation with only their eyes. Dean ended up sighing and turning to look at you guys.

"I need to talk to you guys", Dean stated.

"After breakfast", Sam said walking over to the pan of bacon on the stove.

After breakfast the phone rang, Dean picked it up.

"Why do you have this number"

The conversation carried on for no less than two minutes before Dean pressed the end button.

"That was one of Bobby's friends... he needs help... he said he needed me to come", Dean said crossing his arms.

Cas moved to go get some stuff, but Dean stopped him in his tracks.

"Only me", Dean said a little louder.

Cas looked like he was scolding Dean with his eye conversation, but in the end Dean won and was out the door.

"Well then... bacon anyone?", Sam asked.

Cas glared, and Lucifer chuckled grabbing some bacon.

Cas disappeared into his room and Sam pulled out his laptop on the couch.

You decided to go check on Castiel.

You knocked and got no response. So you opened the door.

Cas was laying on the bed facing away from you, fully clothed in his trench coat.

You sat on the bed and Cas turned to you, a single tear streak running down his face.

"Hey my brother can be a big dick sometimes, but don't let that get you down angel, you can zap in anytime to save his sorry ass... He will come back... I know your worried for your boyfriend but..."

He cut you off with his gruff voice...

"How did you know?", he asked.

" I had my suspicions, and you just confirmed them", I smirked.

He smiled too.

"Come on you and I are going to play Mario Cart "

After a couple rounds of Mario Cart it was getting intense, with name calling  and pushing. Sam and Luci decided they wanted to play also.

Around 10 pm the door to the bunker opened and Dean walked in a very dirty, but otherwise looking unharmed.

Cas stood up first then realised what he did, and composed his worried expression.

"Hello Dean", he greeted.

Dean dropped his bag and tried to give you a hug, you ran behind Luck and laughed.

Dean walked down to his room the change and shower.

Cad looked relieved.

After an hour he came back out.

"Jeez man how long did you spend in your closet?", Sam asked smirking.

"Wait you know?", Dean asked eyes going wide.

"I had my suspicions, but you just confirmed them", Sam said wiggling his eyebrows.

Cas laughed.

"Sam, you and Y/n are very much alike"

"Wait my sister knows too, great", Dean said dropping his crossed arms.

"Don't forget Lucifer!!!", Lucifer joined in.

"Well then their goes the thing I had to talk to you about!!!", Dean laughed.

"All I have to say is,, use protection you two", you said.

"And don't be to loud I need my sleep", Sam added.

You all laughed at the pink faced Dean and Cas.

All of you somehow ended up sitting on the couch watching the little mermaid. Halfway into the movie Cas fell asleep with his head on Dean's shoulder and Dean kissed his forehead.

You smiled and Lucifer kisses your forehead and all was good.

You had Lucifer, Dean had Cas, and Sam had his laptop.

Yay another update!!!

Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!

FEEDBACK!!!

Goodbye xoxoxoxo