Balthazar x reader

Thanks for the request @EvelynEcholes

I am craming in chapters!!! March 1st requests are open!!!

TRIGGER WARNING!!: Attempted suicide implied

Overview: life has been crap... You have stopped believing some all powerful God and angels even existed.

Your POV

"Please God.... angels someone please make them stop fighting, let them both leave this fight safe", you prayed a tear rolling down your cheek as you heard your parents scream at eachother.

BANG!!

A shot rang out.

That was the last time you prayed for anything to change.... or anything in general.

Your father had shot your mother in the head then killed himself. You had called the cops. That was 3 years ago.

You now live with your god parents three towns away. They are wful people, you sleep on a dog bed behind the dryer.

"Y/n breakfast!!", yelled your god mother.

That meant you cooked breakfast. You didn't really eat so you grabbed an apple.

It was a Wednesday, but you decided to skip school and go to a near by motel. You would often save up enough money to stay in a motel for a night or two, and sleep on a real bed.

You grabbed your backpack and walked out of the house. Instead of turning left at the light you walked right. After about a half hour of walking taking side allies to avoid your god father's work.

"One room please", you said to Randa the receptionist who knew you by now.

You entered your regular room, room 367.

You turned on the tv, flipping through the channels. Until you turned it off and turned on the radio.

You reached into the first pocket of your backpack and got out the newspaper obituary from your parents death, you read the article for over the 100th and last time.

House wife (Your mother's name), was killed this Friday night by her husband (Your father's name) in a fit of rage. Their young daughter is left to her god parents. Let us leave Y/n in our prayers.

Whiskey lullaby came on the radio as you let a tear roll down your cheek.

"Prayers please!!!.... prayers just mean your lonely.", you said to no one as you found what you were looking for.

You pulled out your god father's pistol. Tossing it from hand to hand.

You held it up to your temple.

"Here is to being alone"

You cocked the gun.

"But you aren't alone Y/n", came a voice from on the bed behind you.

You jumped and lowered the gun dropping it as you turned around.

Once the gun hit the floor it disapeared.

You looked up and saw a very attractive man laying on the bed your gun in his hand.

"Are you going to kill me?" You asked hesitant.

"If I wanted you dead I would have let you kill yourself, but I would honestly be so sad for a very long time, and seeing how long I live that would be forever. I've grown quite fond of you Y/n L/n", he said in a nice accent.