Lucifer x reader

As promised!! Finally!!

Okay okay I'm going to finish the three requests I have planned. Then on March 1st requests are open I will publish a request form!!!

I have a lot of requests for a Gabriel so that's what I will publish next. Then I have two for Dean!!

OVERVIEW: VERY CHEESY...You are a lonely girl. A nerd. A dork. A freak. No friends or family to care for your well being. Then you hear about the cross roads. And all you want is a friend.

Your POV

You hold the box in your hands. You had done exactly as you were told. But you hesitated.

Do I really need to do this?

Yes

You buried the box in the cross roads outside of the bar. You waited a couple minutes.

"Well then I guess this is real... a real waste of my goddamned TIME!!", you shouted standing up looking up at the stars.

"No need to shout darling I'm right here", can a man's voice from behind you.

You whirrled around.

" so I guess you've come to make a deal. What do you want, movie deal? Money? Girlfriend, boyfriend?", the finger haired man asked.

"I just want... A friend", you stayed kind of pathetically.

The man laughed. And you got a little angry.

"And who are you to be laughing at me, some low life crossroads demon with daddy issues... I can smell that all the way over here!!", you fummed.

"Be careful, girl I could make you spend an eternity in hell no context needed. I am.... Lucifer after all"

Lucifer....L u c i f e r. Well crap.

" on year that's what I'm giving you, and me as a friend.", Lucifer said back crossing his arms.

"Well that's a crappy deal I'll take it!!", you stated.

"So how do we seal this deal?", you asked.

"Like this!!", Lucifer said grabbing you and dipping you like in a dance.

He kissed you roughly, but gently. You kissed back knowing this was a little extreme for sealing the deal.

When you pulled apart Lucifer disapeared. And you walked into the bar.

The next morning you awoke to find your face plastered to a table where you accidentally fell asleep last night. Remembering the deal you made yesterday you walked out to the crossroads.

Once inside the boundaries you head a small clink . Lucifer was sitting in a lawn chair. He had on tropical shirt and Bermuda shorts, and was holding one of those tanning mirrors. He had sunblock on his nose a gig hat and sun glasses.

"What are you doing?", you asked.

"It's a Saturday so the question is what are you doing", Lucifer shot back while fanning himself under the sun.

"Our deal remember", you said putting a hand in your hip.

Lucifer groaned.

"Just don't be that much of a pain"

That day Luci conjured up a kiddy pool and another lawn chair. You sat and chilled with Lucifer talking about your backstory.

When the sun went down, you found yourself on a blanket watching the stars and making fun of constellations. Lucifer made up his own names for them also.