Gabriel x artist!reader

Thanks for the request Sharing_Secrets

*not edited*

Overview: Gabriel your angel boyfriend is jealous of you spending time on your art, so he messed it up. So you decide to mess up his candy.

Your POV

"Gabe I swear to your father if you don't get your feathery ass down here right now I will kill you!!", you yelled to the ceiling.

"Gosh Y/n don't get you panties in a twist I'm right here", he said sucking on a lolly pop.

You walked right up to him and grabbed the lolly pop bringing your fist back and punching him in the jaw.

He stumbled back a few feet clutching his jaw.

"Y/n What the heck!!!", he said .

You didn't care you were so angry at him.

You pulled your sketch pad from off the dresser and showed him his handy work.

It was a small child in a rain coat and boots leaving tracks into a house. But instead her cute button noses face was a realistic dick drawn by Gabe.

"Gabriel Novak this was my midterm!! It's due tomorrow now I have to stay up all night to fix it... You must not have thought your jealousy through because now I have to spend less time with you and more with this!!", you said pointing at the dick faced girl.

Gabe started laughing, he doubled over and kept laughing while you stood hand on your hip.

"You've got to admit that's pretty funny", Gabe said wiping away a tear.

After a couple minutes Gabe had to go.

Ten minutes later you sat at your desk with your hair up and in comfy pajamas.

Thank goodness you only had to erase her head and some of the house decor. You started sketching the coat hood first moving into the loose strands of hair.  

"Damn", you exclaimed as your pencil hit the dusty hard wood floor.

You bent over to grab it and found yourself staring at a bag under the desk. You picked it up and it was filled with candies ranging in variety from mints to lolly pops.

An evil smirk made its way into your face.

You got out your green paint and started the strenuous task of unwrapping and painting the lining of the candy wrappers.

In little less than an hour you were done. You placed the candy back in the bag and placed it in plain sight.

You smirked and got back to work on your drawing. A half hour later you took a break because your eyes were killing you.

You rubbed your eyes and looked up. Gabe appeared on your bed french girl style with a box of pizza and a single rose.

It almost made you feel bad about ten minutes later when he picked up a candy. But he knocked a sketch book off your dresser and it opened to a small collection of paintings he ruined.

You picked your lips trying to hide a smile.

He didn't stop at one, he ate 5...6...7... and more.

You watched him swallow every last one. He looked at you like you were crazy as you smiled like the Cheshire cat.

"So Y/n..." Gabe started saying but was soon cut off by your laughter at his bright green tounge.

"Whats so funny!?", he asked.

You just handed him a mirror and pointed to his mouth.

He looked at you in shock.

"That's what you get for messing up my art", you laughed.

"Oh Y/n it's on!!", he yelled before grabbing you and tackling you on to your bed.

He started tickling you non stop. It was no use trying to move him because he was an angel. Your original guardian angel tasked with looking after you. Now to him it didn't seem like a task because he loves you.

He was relentless with his tickling and soon you couldn't breath and your face had gone bright red and you were sweating from the effort of trying to move him.

He finally stopped and pinned your hands above your head letting you breathe as he straddled your waist.

You looked up and met his eyes. He soon pulled you into a heated make out session. You pulled away for air and he kissed your neck and then looks into your e/c eyes and smirked. He moved his hands down to your soft pajama pants.

"Now let's see what this green tounge can do", Gabe whispered.

That's all folks!!!

I'm sorry if this sucks, I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Tell me what you thought!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FEEDBACK!!!

PLS!!!

Goodbye xoxoxoxo