Crowley x reader

*edited 11/30/16*
Overview:you go to hell and become queen.

It had been three weeks since you died and went to hell, you don't even know what you did to go to hell, you didnt even sell your soul. You were a dog trainer before you died, like wtf did you do that was so evil!?

Thats what Crowley was trying to figure out, to be true he had taken a liking to you and so had Mitch his pet hellhound. Everytime before he personally tortured you Mitch would sit outside the door whining. Crowley wanted to try something.

You braced yourself as you heard someone, most likely Crowley. You closed your eyes and heard a teriffiying growl, you kept your eyes closed. You waited for the cold metal to slice through your skin, but it mever came. Instead you felt something wet move across your hand, you recognised it something was licking you.

Your eyes shot open and you saw a teriffying shadow dog about the size of a small horse. You didnt scream you had seen things far worse down here in hell.

Then your worst nightmare walked in with a shocked expression. Truth be told you have developed a crush on your main tourmentor. But come on he still tourchered you. So you spit in his direction petting the dog.

"Now now no need to get dirty" said the british voice.

"What is this send in a dog to eat me or something" you said in a groggy voice.

"Lets cut the small talk, i'm here to offer you a job train my young hellhounds and you are free from tourcher"

His words surprised you, they surprised him to, but he didnt show it. You thought about it for a second.

1 not getting tourchered

2 training dogs again.

3 spending more time with the king of hell.

On the other hand...

1 working for Crowley.

2 training hellhound mercinaries.

3 being in hell altogether.

"Tik tok princess" said Crowley picking up a blade,

" fine i'll train your stupid pets" you yelled.

Crowley smiled. And let you out of your restraints, you fell to the ground coughing blood.

Crowley rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers and you stood, all scars and punchures gone, you felt good. You looked at Crowley and he raised his eye brows

"Anything else?" He asked.

You took a chance and slapped him right across the face, he didn't even flinch and he said,

"Better?" In a sarcastic voice you nodded and the hellhound looked from you to Crowley and Crowley said

"Heel Mitch" the hellhound stood and walked to Crowleys side and Crowley turned and walked out of the room, you followed close behind, no sence in running.

" these are your chambers, the kennel is down the hall"

And with that he was gone, you looked around and sighed entering your room.
You gasped.