Lucifer x reader (song plot)

Okay so this is my first time doing one of these

It is not the whole song btw...

Thanks for the request 123456789weird

This was fun to write!!

*not edited*

I realize my book isn't popular or getting any reads, but I'm going to keep writing even if it seems like it won't get read.

Overview: plot based on the song "say you won't let go" by James Arthur

Your POV

I met you in the dark you out me up  you made me feel as though I was enough

It was dark very dark in the back of the can. You had been kidnapped and had been bouncing around in the back of the van for a while.

Soon the door opened and you covered your eyes from the blinding light. Soon the world was black again as they blind folded you and pulls you onto a gravel road.

No one spoke then someone started digging in the dirt.

And a man spoke with a gruff yet silky voice.

"You've come to make a deal?", said the voice.

"Wow I don't expect you your highness" said a man with a latino accent.

"What do you want", said the gruff voice.

" I want money, and I'm exchange you take her and me in twenty years", said the Latino.

He was referring to you

"Hmmm..she is enough", said the gruff man.

Soon your heard a snap and you felt stone under your knees.

We danced the night away we drank to much I held your hair back when you were throwing up

You heard foot steps behind you so you whirled around throwing yourself on the ground.

"Please don't hurt me!", you said fear lacing your voice.

"Please dear if I wanted to hurt you you would be dead already", he reasurred.

Soon hands went around and untied the blindfold and the ties on your wrist.

You blinked and saw a good looking ginger kneeling infront of you. He smiled and you scooted back.

"What's Your name?", he asked.

"Y..Y/n" you stuttered.

"Hello Y/n I'm Lucifer"

*****time skip****brought by the snack that smiled back gold fish****

Before you know what happened you were bathed fitted into a black dress and heels. And yes the flower crown was necessary said Lucifer.

Soon you were back in the thrown room surrounded by elegant couples. Lucifer took your hand and led you to the center and you danced and danced.

You danced and smiled, still not talking much, because you couldn't really comprehend what was happening. He spun you, you spun him.